How Awful To Be A City Fan In Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just walked through the centre of town after Manure beat Chelski.
It seems incredible that we live in the tenth (?) largest city outside of the smoke, and yet the city centre is full of plastic Manure fans.
Many of whom either fit into the twat-off-the-estate category, or the I'm-proud-to-be-an-asian-from-leicester-who-doesn't-like-leicester.

Whilst watching the build-up to the game, there were some adverts from Derby County, with a fans soundtrack, saying they'd sold over 22,000 season tickets for next season.

Anyone care to comment on the difference ?

It is never awful to be a City fan. :018: :icon_bigg :icon_wink

A few know who I support here but they don't really know LCFC and consider them a 'Minor' club which I suppose we are now

Is it part of being a City fan mentality that I

- couldn't give a toss about last nights game, saw a few minutes but preferred to watch the apprentice and the chelsea flower show

- but watched the fa cup final from start to finish, first time i've done this in years, because the "big four" weren't involved

Last edited:

- couldn't give a toss about last nights game, saw a few minutes but preferred to watch the apprentice and the chelsea flower show

- but watched the fa cup final from start to finish, first time i've done this in years, because the "big four" weren't involved

Not at all - just personal preference

I watched the game last night 'cos I thought it would be a decent game (which it was), despite the fact that I cannot stand Manyoooo, and am not too keen on Chelski

But didn't watch a single minute of the FA Cup final 'cos I thought it would be complete and utter shite (and pretty much detest both of the arsewipe teams involved)

I'd rather watch crown green bowls than Sugar and his band of numb nuts. Watching 'reality' tv rather than something that is actually happening seems totally wierd to me.

I used to be a Manure fan, but jumped on the band wagon of glory hunting when Leicester became successful!!!
Relegation, the scum win Prem and Champions league, F****t scum promoted, Celtic will win the SPL tonight and no EURO champs this summer!! Can it get worse??
Gutted. A season to forget.

IMPOSTER!:098::018:

I was brainwashed by a Leicester born father and am now in the process of brainwashing my two children.

Leicester till i die.

I find the most annoying thing is when twatty parents take their kids to City matches wearing Man Utd, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool shirts, all of which I have seen this season.

I have just walked through the centre of town after Manure beat Chelski.
It seems incredible that we live in the tenth (?) largest city outside of the smoke, and yet the city centre is full of plastic Manure fans.
Many of whom either fit into the twat-off-the-estate category, or the I'm-proud-to-be-an-asian-from-leicester-who-doesn't-like-leicester.

Whilst watching the build-up to the game, there were some adverts from Derby County, with a fans soundtrack, saying they'd sold over 22,000 season tickets for next season.

Anyone care to comment on the difference ?

What difference?

I am not ashamed of who I support I get annoyed when I hear comments on here such as 'we a laughing stock'. Football is like that, I took the piss out of forest fans when they went down and I expect it back but so what I live with it and deal with it. But most people have just offered sympathy and not took the piss.

Whenever I go anywhere in my City shirt, people call me a cunnt.

Come to think of it........

Last edited:
Football is like that, I took the piss out of forest fans when they went down and I expect it back but so what I live with it and deal with it. But most people have just offered sympathy and not took the piss.

But how is it fair that I've never taken the p*ss out of F*rest or Derby fans (except on here, where they deserve it) but now I'm getting loads of stick, life isn't fair!

Lesson learnt, I will be dishing it out at every opportunity from now on, could be a while though. Ying/Yang, Karma, You reap what you sow....etc, what a load of old crap.

What difference?

Good question.
Wrote that after I got back from the pub!
I think that I was referring to the fact that the sheep seem to be turning out in big numbers these days; when you go to Derby it has plenty of big four arseholes, but it also seems to have more of a football town feel to it e.g. lots of the pubs have Derby County memorabilia etc; stuff you don't see here much.

I work on the Derbys/Notts border so I dunno whether I'm going to laugh or cry when I go into people's houses. Usually cry when I think about it

Down here in Dorking, where everyone is a chelsea fan (compared to Epsom where they are all manure) they find it quite odd why anyone would want to support a team in a lower division, they find it cute!

My two boys and daughter also support Chelsea, but the boys want to support the Foxes, enough though I have tried putting them off for a few yeras now, I think they want to be different and are desperate to get to the Walkers to see a match, as they have watched all the sky matches.

Down here in Dorking, where everyone is a chelsea fan (compared to Epsom where they are all manure) they find it quite odd why anyone would want to support a team in a lower division, they find it cute!

My two boys and daughter also support Chelsea, but the boys want to support the Foxes, enough though I have tried putting them off for a few yeras now, I think they want to be different and are desperate to get to the Walkers to see a match, as they have watched all the sky matches.

Not true. :018: :018: :018: I used to live in Epsom. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670