How can anyone not want Bassett as Manager.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
"I'm not superstitious, I'm not into all this nonsense because if you start building up things, you end up in the nuthouse. I don't need crutches like that to make excuses.

"Both own goals were late in the game but we've also showed late in the game that we've got a little bit apprehensive, a bit scared and at the same time our legs went a bit wonky."

I rest my case!

Jesus Christ the guy has been back in charge for 2 games and he has already gone senile. Thats what happens when you employ Stadler and Waldorf as your temporary management team.

''Our legs went a bit wonky''..........can you imagine Wenger coming out with that one?Come to think of it can you imagine anybody over the age of six coming out with that one.

Bassett also added that Gareth Williams will miss the next match because he has a 'poorly woorly knee',Peter Canero still has a 'nasty tummyache' and Danny Tiatto must stop getting booked because he is 'a very naughty man'.

Bassett also added that Matt Heath was a silly billy and Kevin Pressman was a roly poly and as a vicious parting shot said that Joe Royle smells of poo and wee.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Bassett also added that Matt Heath was a silly billy and Kevin Pressman was a roly poly and as a vicious parting shot said that Joe Royle smells of poo and wee.

and that his dad was bigger than his dad.

However Bassett had better news regarding Saturday when he revealed that if he puts his jim-jams on his Mum says he can stay up late and watch Match of The Day.

if you carry on Highland, he'll be round your place on his chopper to give you a chinese burn and a dead leg

highland fox said:
However Bassett had better news regarding Saturday when he revealed that if he puts his jim-jams on his Mum says he can stay up late and watch Match of The Day.

Surely you mean "Mumsy Wumsy" :lol:

careful what you say,you'll make him feel not wanted...he'll wait till your kids go out to play and do a drive by spit at them on his tomahawk?damn that pesky little bassett!!!!

He was quick to quash rumours of a bust up with dabizas though ''Me and Dabby haven't had a row,he's not been in for training because his brum brum is broken and he can't get a choo choo train''.Updating us on Wilcox Bassett revealed ''He's been to hosptial but didn't need a nee- nah ''

highland fox said:
He was quick to quash rumours of a bust up with dabizas though ''Me and Dabby haven't had a row,he's not been in for training because his brum brum is broken and he can't get a choo choo train''.Updating us on Wilcox Bassett revealed ''He's been to hosptial but didn't need a nee- nah ''

:lol: :lol:

homer said:
he's hardly going to say he couldn't, is he ?

Don't you like the way it is conditional. If you make it permanent then I will get you promoted. So as he is not permanent at the moment, is he not trying to get us in the PL. :shock: :? :? :? :roll: :wink:

Steven said:
homer said:

Don't you like the way it is conditional. If you make it permanent then I will get you promoted. So as he is not permanent at the moment, is he not trying to get us in the PL. :shock: :? :? :? :roll: :wink:

He could have added "and then I will get you relegated".

As was pointed out when he took up his temporary role - it would be difficult to identify a combination which has achieved more relegations than DB & Wilko.

All that seems to have been confirmed since Micky's departure based on playing performances is sadly that MA had stopped being a positive force at the club sometime ago - as a number of us suspected & stated - & that it will need someone fresh to carry things forward because no one could seriously anticipate that DB is right to take forward this club in this particular millenium.

Steven said:
homer said:

Just to go a bit further. The idea of Bassett being involved in the selection process is quite inappropriate.

First of all he has an interest in who is appointed - i.e. will a potential manager be daft or weak enough to be prepared to put up with him still floating round the club. Second -my guess is that anyone who Bassett would think was right for the club would not be right for Leicester supporters who want to see the club moving forward in terms of results and playing style.

Bassett should have had his contract terminated when MA (allegedly) walked and Corkie was pushed. He was part of the same 'two home wins in 10 months management team' and is the arch protagonist of the 'hoof it' school of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669