How many times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Dublin was a massive didsappointment against Stoke and wished CL had played Johansson in the middle with Gerrbrand which is a pairing I had hoped would work in this league. TBH I really think it's Dublin who should be warming the bench not Nissa in games when Paddy's out.

alex said:
I thought Dublin was a massive didsappointment against Stoke and wished CL had played Johansson in the middle with Gerrbrand which is a pairing I had hoped would work in this league. TBH I really think it's Dublin who should be warming the bench not Nissa in games when Paddy's out.

I wonder how much effect Dion's constant moaning at his colleagues had on the confidence of Gerrbrand. I am sure that it is no coincidence that his worst game for us came when he wasn't with his normal partner.

Feriol is spot on.
Little progress is actually being made and if CLs post match observations are anything to go by he hasnt got a clue.
A recent post in the Sporting Blue had it right . The board want to wake up,get rid of Levein and at least get some passion back into this club.
Fans seem so satisfied with below mediocre performances .
Levein is out of his depth.
Douglas is possible the worst in the Division.
Kisnorbo is sub standard.
And that leaves Dublin, DeVries and Tiatto
If this is rebuilding god help us

fairbanksh said:

Did you 'forget' to mention Stearman, Paddy, Paddy, Smith, Hume etc, or does the fact that we have some good young players not fit into your anti-Levein rant?

also I thought about this a bit more, people have mentioned how we were tight in 0-0 via southampton, when we take a lead in a game team's will come at us and so been able to keep a clean sheet when we dont score is a different achievement to keeping a clean sheet after we score. How many games have we won this season with a clean sheet?

fairbanksh said:
Feriol is spot on.
Little progress is actually being made and if CLs post match observations are anything to go by he hasnt got a clue.
A recent post in the Sporting Blue had it right . The board want to wake up,get rid of Levein and at least get some passion back into this club.
Fans seem so satisfied with below mediocre performances .
Levein is out of his depth.
Douglas is possible the worst in the Division.
Kisnorbo is sub standard.

Christ on a bike, that's the most plankish post I've read on here in some time.
Douglas is far from the worst keeper in the division, he's not perfect but he is pretty good, there is a come down from the Ian Walker and Tim Flowers era. Deal with it.
Kisnorbo is doing a job, a thankless job, that breaks up opponent's play and lets us play more- do you think Joey would have the freedom to play the way he has recently without Kisnorbo doing his job?
De vries, you might have noticed, is our top scorer.
Dunblin and Tiatto certainly aren't up to the job, but how many games have they had this season? Hardly any, and usually because of injuries to other squad members.
And what about the others? The players you didn't mention?
Like Hume and Hammond, who look like the have the beginnings of a wonderful partnership?
Or Paddys McCarthy and Gerrbrand, who if we can keep them together will be the best centre-half pairing in no time (ok, so long as McCarthy can learn to keep his mouth shut).
What about the great talent of Ryan Smith, sure we've only got him on loan, but who did he want to come to, and who does he want to stay with?
There's Stephen Hughes, stuggling with injury, true, but we've seen what he can do when he's fit, and can't wait to see him back in the team.
And how about Richard Stearman, still developing, but he is definately being brought in the right way, as it would seem was James Wesolowski until Bobo got him.
And how about that this has all been done for the spare change from behind the chairman's sofa and one slighty-soiled David Connelly.
You really do not have a clue.

jb5000 said:
Christ on a bike, that's the most plankish post I've read on here in some time.
Douglas is far from the worst keeper in the division, he's not perfect but he is pretty good, there is a come down from the Ian Walker and Tim Flowers era. Deal with it.
Kisnorbo is doing a job, a thankless job, that breaks up opponent's play and lets us play more- do you think Joey would have the freedom to play the way he has recently without Kisnorbo doing his job?
De vries, you might have noticed, is our top scorer.
Dunblin and Tiatto certainly aren't up to the job, but how many games have they had this season? Hardly any, and usually because of injuries to other squad members.
And what about the others? The players you didn't mention?
Like Hume and Hammond, who look like the have the beginnings of a wonderful partnership?
Or Paddys McCarthy and Gerrbrand, who if we can keep them together will be the best centre-half pairing in no time (ok, so long as McCarthy can learn to keep his mouth shut).
What about the great talent of Ryan Smith, sure we've only got him on loan, but who did he want to come to, and who does he want to stay with?
There's Stephen Hughes, stuggling with injury, true, but we've seen what he can do when he's fit, and can't wait to see him back in the team.
And how about Richard Stearman, still developing, but he is definately being brought in the right way, as it would seem was James Wesolowski until Bobo got him.
And how about that this has all been done for the spare change from behind the chairman's sofa and one slighty-soiled David Connelly.
You really do not have a clue.

:038: :038: :038:

I really hate it when people come on here and write things which are impossible for me to find fault with - and there was a lot in there not to find fault with!!
:frown:

alex said:

I could see the reasons for playing Dion before the game ie aerial ability up against Sidibe. However after about 60mins his legs went and he wasn't jumping for the headers let alone winning them. At this point I felt CL should have changed it with nissa.

However, I do agree that Nissa should be ahead of Dion in the pecking order.

Chrysalis said:
So who is the worst keeper in this league then? just curious who you would rate as worse then douglas.

Speroni at Palace,from what I've seen awful awful Keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669