How much do you love your dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wished mine dead only ten minutes ago, I think he's responsible for my failing health.

I've just seen this as well mate! Personally I think it beggars belief, and the last thing I would want to do with a beloved pet would be to wear it as a jumper!! What were they thinking? Have they not got Matalan/Primark in Geordieland??

Not only that, how crap do the garmets look? And what do you do with the ears? Pockets?

Mine died last year at 17. Since then we have a new leather suite still intact and a quite a nice lawn now and one less aisle in sainsbury's to visit so its not all grieving. :icon_wink

Mine died last year at 17. Since then we have a new leather suite still intact and a quite a nice lawn now and one less aisle in sainsbury's to visit so its not all grieving. :icon_wink

Surely you miss the dog licking your pillow and you never realising? :icon_lol:

I could probably get a pair of socks from my Jack Russell.

There's a woman who lives down here in sunny Northants that has an Old English Sheepdog (Or is it a Bearded Collie), anyway, she collects the (copious amounts of) hairs that the dog sheds and makes that into wool which she then knits into jumpers and the likes and sells.

I can't see the problem with that myself, however, to be collecting up enough hairs from carpets and brushes etc to make a jumper or two indicates not only that these are 2 wierd people but also that they are relative strangers to the vacuum cleaner!!

Last edited:
i love dogs

couldn't eat a whole one though

There a thrifty bunch the Geordies, always keeping their hand on their ha'pennies...knew a bloke when I lived in the North East whose mum used to buy a sheep's head of Ashington market every couple of weeks('ee, ya shud see the meat off the chops mind!'), and would cook it in the microwave - the sight of a sheep's head slowly revolving in a microwave...like something out of Eraserhead! :081:

I love my dog, he is my absolute best friend. As long as he is fed and walked he gives me complete unconditional love and devotion. But he is an animal and a pet, the thought of turning any part of him in to clothing is abhorrent.

He totally freaked out when I told him about this. :110:

I had to have my two dogs put down within the space of 3 weeks last year and it was a very very tough time and yeah i still miss them.Like Chuck says its unconditional love

Spot on Chuck! And agree with Highland, mine was put down in November last year and it is something that you never get over

Last edited:
Never had a dog nor do I want one. The chap down the road spent a couple of grand on his vets bills for his dog when it was ill. He got it from the RSPCA and gave a few quid donation for it.
I always wondered why he didn't just get another dog and save on vets bills.

Never had a dog nor do I want one. The chap down the road spent a couple of grand on his vets bills for his dog when it was ill. He got it from the RSPCA and gave a few quid donation for it.

same here but then again im allergic to household pets so i dont want any pet of any description thank you

Like you said you have never had a dog..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670