How to get to Twickenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, but I was making a general point. The fact that you looked up train times on there made me think it was your default site for looking up train times and tickets.

The national rail website is probably the best site to look up times and fares (it will tell you about some ticket types that the others won't). The individual train operator websites are better to buy tickets from because they have no booking fee, and some of them have online discounts for their own tickets.

Yeah I remember you saying before about the cost, I didn't realise other pages had different times though, so I'll bear that in mind.

Not sure who is playing on Sunday but if they're expecting a big crowd, the trains can be standing-room only by the time they get to Richmond. Better to stay on the Jubilee line to Waterloo and change there for South West trains direct to Twickenham. Some services under 1hr 15min end-to-end, only one change and less station stops than taking the District.

Same Z1-5 Travelcard applies.

It's England v Barbarians so should be a big crowd. I'll do as suggested cheers

i'm going this (dressed as a pirate) and am meeting a mate at Waterloo at 1ish to get in the Cabbage Patch for about 2pm along with over a hundred other pirates

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[youtube]4dWOUaoksZI[/youtube]

oh Sunday....ah, i'm watchnig the Tigers on Saturday

oops

Was it as exciting as it sounded. Great victory for the Tigers.

it was quality, great result and really entertaining

drank all day... it was hard work

Was a good game from what I saw on Sky Sports.

I only caught the final moments just before our winning try and conversion. The biggest difference between football and rugby is that the Tiger with the bloody bandages round his head wouldn't have been allowed on the pitch like that in football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46