How to Watch City this season

I don’t see the issue with this fellas. The alternative is not to do it at all.

Who seriously parts with £10 to watch 1 championship game streamed? That's the people to blame for this shit.
I totally agree, but if that is the minimum price set by the EFL we can’t seemingly charge less.

Having read this I think this is shit. The £170 thing isn’t even available to UK residents because of our ridiculous ****ing blackout clause. Twats.

Also having to pay to listen is also bullshit, particularly considering that the only other way is radio leicester on a proper radio because it’s not available online.

“We love the fans”
You’re making it very difficult to love you back, LCFC.
I’m not at all tech savvy, but would a straightforward way around this be a VPN?

I meant what option does the club have, not individual supporters.

yeah they have close to **** all say....collectively if clubs gave a shit they'd make a song and dance about it for change etc. Clubs (or at least not enough clubs) couldn't give 2 ****s about their fans. Ours are definitely in that group as evidenced by our matchday prices this season. See also the likes of Leeds with similar pisstaking.

yeah they have close to **** all say....collectively if clubs gave a shit they'd make a song and dance about it for change etc. Clubs (or at least not enough clubs) couldn't give 2 ****s about their fans. Ours are definitely in that group as evidenced by our matchday prices this season. See also the likes of Leeds with similar pisstaking.
To be fair the cost of running the place is very high. You take revenue where you can. They sold out the season ticket allocation, and the first fixture so demand is there and people are still paying. Absolutely everything has gone up in price substantially. They were never going to slash the price.

What should happen is there should be a cap on transfer prices and salaries. An absolute maximum that can’t be exceeded. Footballers are paid far too much. There no way someone who kicks a ball for a living should earn as much as they do.

To be fair the cost of running the place is very high. You take revenue where you can. They sold out the season ticket allocation, and the first fixture so demand is there and people are still paying. Absolutely everything has gone up in price substantially. They were never going to slash the price.

that's the ridiculous thing with football though. Proportionally (compared to other businesses) the prices of "stuff" will be minimal vs paying for useless staff. Running costs are so heavily driven by ridiculous salaries where there's little control but the customer will never stop paying to help subsidise it. Fair ****s for people being so desperate to watch our awful squad against Cov that they'll continue to be mugged off.

What else do people expect!? The players are paid far too much. The club has to generate income. Simple.

A lot of the Derby fans at work are running fire sticks with some software on that had every game streamed perfectly.

I imagine the same option is available to us if you know where to look.

A lot of the Derby fans at work are running fire sticks with some software on that had every game streamed perfectly.

I imagine the same option is available to us if you know where to look.
Yep. I have a great contact. £50 for the year and every channel you could wish for.

I don’t see the issue with this fellas. The alternative is not to do it at all.
My issue is the charging of audio commentary. The video feed is a reasonable option, though still a ridiculous price (because the player will be shit and won’t work on TVs or most likely will be flash)

My issue is the charging of audio commentary. The video feed is a reasonable option, though still a ridiculous price (because the player will be shit and won’t work on TVs or most likely will be flash)
I think they have to though. I think all EFL clubs are in the same boat.

Dont pay a penny, the links will be available as always.

If its on a foreign TV channel, there will be a stream for it.

My issue is the charging of audio commentary.

They charged for it the last time we were in the Championship. They made it free as soon as we got promoted, because they were allowed to. Some PL clubs charge for commentary.

Leeds have an option to pay £3.49 a month though, which is cheaper than any other club in the EFL (it's £45 for the season everywhere else). So if they can do that, we should be able to as well.

It's better than I thought over here
'Optus' screens all Premier league games on demand for $6.99 a month (3.66 quid). Price is low as long as you have your mobile with them.
Fetch Tv now have beIN Sports which cover the EFL Championship for $14.99 a month (7.85 quid), although they only have 5 full games a week with the rest as 30 min highlights. It does include a lot of other leagues including the Scottish Prem, so hopefully I can watch Celtic come second and the twat gets sh!t from the fans.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663