HTC Wildfire vs Blackberry 9300

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Quick question.

If you simply had to choose one of these which one would you go for?

Haven't got the budget for the Desire or the better BB's. Each of the above will be free to me.

Thanks.

Quick question.

If you simply had to choose one of these which one would you go for?

Haven't got the budget for the Desire or the better BB's. Each of the above will be free to me.

Thanks.

If you want a HTC Desire then ask to be put through to cancellations, and you'll get one :icon_cool

If you want a HTC Desire then ask to be put through to cancellations, and you'll get one :icon_cool

I can have the handset for nothing if I go for a 24month contract rather than 18 months.

So, to change the thread slightly, how good is the HTC Desire?

I can have the handset for nothing if I go for a 24month contract rather than 18 months.

So, to change the thread slightly, how good is the HTC Desire?

My mrs got one about 6 weeks ago. I like it, although a little heavier than my iPhone. It does the same job, and has an exceptional camera.

My mrs got one about 6 weeks ago. I like it, although a little heavier than my iPhone. It does the same job, and has an exceptional camera.

Shit. Does that mean it's tied in to iTunes? :icon_wink

Thats because it's you :icon_bigg

More like as not! :icon_mrgr

I'd always open with "I would like to cancel my contract unless you can off..."

"...certainly, your account is now closed."

"But...but...can't you offer me some fancy scheme with an all-singing, all-dancing phone?"

"Err...no."

*click*

That's O2, 3, Virgin and Orange.

I've had a Blackberry for the last 18 months, and I still can't believe how poorly thought out the interface is. After having it replaced three times over that time due to mechanical failure, I'm finally at the point where I can get an Android phone and don't intend to ever look back.

I've had a Blackberry for the last 18 months, and I still can't believe how poorly thought out the interface is. After having it replaced three times over that time due to mechanical failure, I'm finally at the point where I can get an Android phone and don't intend to ever look back.

I've had my BB for 20 months now and for my needs it's the best phone I've ever had. (It has been replaced twice in that time but as I have an Orange business contract and it is swapped in 24 hours that hasn't been an issue.)

The thing is, I see the apps and stuff on iPhones and my missuses Samsung and I want that as well!

I'm getting a BB Curve from work and am considering giving my iphone 4 to the missus (no point in having 2 phones, right?). Really not looking forward to that!!!

My BB curve is quite frankly the worst phone i've ever had. The software is absolute gash, it's ok on the e-mail front though.

My BlackBerry is serving me well.............
Until the HTC Desire is fully charged :icon_bigg Why is waiting for a green light so frustrating?!!

My BlackBerry is serving me well.............
Until the HTC Desire is fully charged :icon_bigg Why is waiting for a green light so frustrating?!!

Some suggested apps: best scores app I've found on the market is soccer scores by fotmob; best text app Go SMS (nice UI).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669