Hubble Mission Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing pictures. Kennedy Space Centre was one of the most interesting places I have ever been to.

Amazing pictures. Kennedy Space Centre was one of the most interesting places I have ever been to.

Agreed, we spent a great day there. We also went to Cocoa Beach to see the shuttle taking off on the day England got knocked out of the World Cup but it was cancelled.

We eventually saw it take off as we were driving home. Everybody pulled over on to the hard shoulder to watch. Great day.

Agreed, we spent a great day there. We also went to Cocoa Beach to see the shuttle taking off on the day England got knocked out of the World Cup but it was cancelled.

We eventually saw it take off as we were driving home. Everybody pulled over on to the hard shoulder to watch. Great day.

:icon_eek: I was in Florida during the World Cup too, had some Germans sat behind me in a bar laughing about "zee english is out" :mad:

A few pitchers of Bud later though and I wasnt bothered :icon_lol:

:icon_eek: I was in Florida during the World Cup too, had some Germans sat behind me in a bar laughing about "zee english is out" :mad:

A few pitchers of Bud later though and I wasnt bothered :icon_lol:

There were a few Scots and Irish in the bar, taking great pleasure when we missed our penalty.:012:

I was there for the Return to Flight, STS-114 mission launch in 2005. That got cancelled 40 minutes before launch. I was gutted. Ended up leaving with the same problem anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46