Post Match Huddersfield 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant day today!!! Got a text this morning from a Leeds fan informing me that the Leicester players were at a hotel 15 minutes drive from my house, but knowing this guy always texts bullshit I texted him back asking who was his source.
When I was about 75% sure he wasn't bullshitting I jumped in the car and drove to the hotel wearing a Leicester shirt and carrying the free t shirt from the Burnley game and a permanent marker pen I asked the Mrs to find for me.

I was like a kid im a sweet shop when I saw Nigel and the boys at the hotel

Got quite a few of the squad to sign the blue army t shirt.

Drove back home and got the Mrs to drop me at Leeds station so I could catch the train to Huddersfield,
Had a few beers in a pub full of Leicester fans, then went to John Smiths stadium to watch us win 2-0 with hardly any of the first 11 starting.

Happy days!!!

Brilliant day today!!! Got a text this morning from a Leeds fan informing me that the Leicester players were at a hotel 15 minutes drive from my house, but knowing this guy always texts bullshit I texted him back asking who was his source.
When I was about 75% sure he wasn't bullshitting I jumped in the car and drove to the hotel wearing a Leicester shirt and carrying the free t shirt from the Burnley game and a permanent marker pen I asked the Mrs to find for me.

I was like a kid im a sweet shop when I saw Nigel and the boys at the hotel

Got quite a few of the squad to sign the blue army t shirt.

Drove back home and got the Mrs to drop me at Leeds station so I could catch the train to Huddersfield,
Had a few beers in a pub full of Leicester fans, then went to John Smiths stadium to watch us win 2-0 with hardly any of the first 11 starting.

Happy days!!!
Sounds like a fantastic day!

Nice win this. We are on the brink of the big tonne now. Let's not fick it up.

Unbelievable stuff Mr Pearson. How will I cope next season when we actually lose games.

As much as I would like to get to the magic 100 points, I wouldn't mind too much if we help relegate Birmingham.

I don't think Birmingham will need any help, they are in such horrible form I can't see them surviving.

IMO Birmingham are about the worst team in the league. I would even say Yeovil have more about them - as they demonstrated at our place.

IMO Birmingham are about the worst team in the league. I would even say Yeovil have more about them - as they demonstrated at our place.

when they came here I didn't think the were that bad a side, but at their place they were truly awful. you could see why they have failed to win at home for so long.

Can't recall seeing any other football club manager celebrating with its fans like that. Well done Nige!

I remember putting an arm around Martin O'Neil at Enderby Police HQ after we won the play-offs and having a brief chat with him but you couldn't imagine Martin jumping up and down with the fans.

After I got in my car to leave the car park, a Leicester fan came up and asked me if I was Eric Cantona so I said "Oui", even though I looked nothing like him. He asked me for an autograph which I was happy to give him! He was totally sober and what he thought Eric was doing there I can't imagine.

Can't recall seeing any other football club manager celebrating with its fans like that. Well done Nige!

I remember putting an arm around Martin O'Neil at Enderby Police HQ after we won the play-offs and having a brief chat with him but you couldn't imagine Martin jumping up and down with the fans.

After I got in my car to leave the car park, a Leicester fan came up and asked me if I was Eric Cantona so I said "Oui", even though I looked nothing like him. He asked me for an autograph which I was happy to give him! He was totally sober and what he thought Eric was doing there I can't imagine.

Dyche was carried around by their fans last week.

Both managers in stark contrast to their behaviour after a goal then. MON used to jump up and down with arms (and oftn legs) outstretched, whereas Nigel limits himself to a nod and a bit of a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669