Post Match Huddersfield 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant - though I think you need to fill people in on the dialogue that immediately preceded.
I'm paraphrasing slightly, but it went something along the lines of:
"Nigel, it's been mentioned to me by a few people, that shall remain nameless, that you really don't like me and that you think that I'm just an annoying and clueless ****. Do you really think I'm a ****?"
"Yes, yes I most certainly do. The penny's finally dropped, Ian."

I'm paraphrasing slightly, but it went something along the lines of:
"Nigel, it's been mentioned to me by a few people, that shall remain nameless, that you really don't like me and that you think that I'm just an annoying and clueless ****. Do you really think I'm a ****?"
"Yes, yes I most certainly do. The penny's finally dropped, Ian."

Pearson will be answering questions on the RL moan-in on Monday. Stringer asked him what kind of questions he expected. Having said that he didn't want to know the questions in advance, he said that if he was asked intelligent questions he would try to give full and honest answers - whereas people who asked him stupid and pointless questions would find that they would get stubborn one word replies.

Stringer said, "Oh - like I've been getting for the past year or so?"

It was then that Pearson said, "Good - I'm pleased the penny has finally dropped, Ian".

Not verbatim, of course - but I would have loved to have seen Stringer's face.

I have an etiquette issue,please advise.Exactly how much & for how long are we now allowed to laugh at Watford? It's pretty much the only thing left to be decided for the season.
I'm of the opinion that we can laugh at them for many years to come
I can't abide them.

Pearson will be answering questions on the RL moan-in on Monday. Stringer asked him what kind of questions he expected. Having said that he didn't want to know the questions in advance, he said that if he was asked intelligent questions he would try to give full and honest answers - whereas people who asked him stupid and pointless questions would find that they would get stubborn one word replies.

It was then that Pearson said, "Good - I'm pleased the penny has finally dropped, Ian".

:icon_lol:

:043::043::043:

Bloody hell, now that's funny.

Oh that's brilliant :icon_lol:

That's a very good-natured interview, and Pearson's clearly at least half-joking. Still, rather funny.

Clearly joking - but clearly taking the opportunity to get his point across.

Clearly joking - but clearly taking the opportunity to get his point across.

Nigel is far too intelligent for the level of questioning that he gets from Stringer, it would be nice to think that the BBC could find someone professional but it really doesn't appear that they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669