Pre Match Huddersfield v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

2 games left to reach the 100 point milestone, this game is a chance to try different formations/squad players, im sure NP will keep it all proffesional and i expect a win possibly 1-2 Nugent pen Wood

I think there will be a number of changes.

Fully expect the likes of Hammond, Taylor-Fletcher, Phillips and Moore to start.

I'm going so I expect a full rerun of that shit cup game.

I think there will be a number of changes.

Fully expect the likes of Hammond, Taylor-Fletcher, Phillips and Moore to start.

I think I'm right in saying that he has to make 20 league appearances to trigger a one year extension to his contract. He's made 19 (plus 2 league cup appearances).

Would you?

I think I'm right in saying that he has to make 20 league appearances to trigger a one year extension to his contract. He's made 19 (plus 2 league cup appearances).

Would you?
Wouldn't have been much point having him on the bench if that were the case and we had no intention of triggering it.

Think GTF get's the rough end from quite a few, not just on here.
Could be a useful squad player for us next season.

I'm sure the other day when he was interviewed he said he'd already played enough games.

I'm fairly sure he needed to make 20 appearances and since he's made 21 in total he's either going to get a contract or a nice payoff

If he gets himself fit in the summer, he'd be an ideal player to have for league cup and FA cup games against lower level opposition.

If he gets himself fit in the summer, he'd be an ideal player to have for league cup and FA cup games against lower level opposition.

So we keep the poor bugger and wheel him two or three times next season? I'd rather a youngster got a chance, and I'm sure GTF has plenty left to offer at another Championship club.

I'm fairly sure he needed to make 20 appearances and since he's made 21 in total he's either going to get a contract or a nice payoff

It may be that NP has ensured he is entitled to a new contract so that he's set up for negotiating a better deal elsewhere. There is no way we can afford to give him a place in our squad for next season, despite the fact that he's done a decent job for us this year.

Tricky one this, Huddersfield are a decent side and the last time we went on to the park after a celebration we got whacked. 3-0 to Leicester then.

Tricky one this, Huddersfield are a decent side and the last time we went on to the park after a celebration we got whacked. 3-0 to Leicester then.

46 points and 16 places seem to indicate that they aren't all that decent a side.

46 points and 16 places seem to indicate that they aren't all that decent a side.

They're 'meh' at home. Won 8, drawn 6, lost 8 - they have nothing to play for, we should win. Maybe we'll relax and just blast 6 past them. hopefully...

There IS a thread yeastlike on Wiziwig for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566