Vestergaard
Doyle

Winks
Ndidi
KDH

Mavididi
Nacho
Mcateer

I still don’t love Vestergaard playing but Enzo will want Doyle down that left side so it really limits our options.

Wilf deserves another look after tonight, the new lad will probably be in here long term.

Mcateer starts mainly from a lack of other options, for now.

I have a feeling he will play Vardy, but Nacho is clearly the better option.

Keeper

Ricardo
Faes
Justin
Doyle

Winks
Praet
KDH

Mavididi
Nacho
Mcateer

3 changes from Cov game
Vardy, Vestergaard, Ndidi out
Nacho, Praet, Justin in

Whilst Justin isn't necessarily a centre-half, rather him than Vestergaard.

Could be the most boring game of the season with Enzo v Warnock ball.

Glad i'm going

Just looked at their squad and I have only ever heard of one player - Jordan Rhodes. What does that tell me?

‘’ Leicester City have been dealt a blow with the news that Conor Coady is out for another seven weeks with a foot injury.

The England international, 30, suffered the knock in a pre-season friendly against OH Leuven and has been in a protective boot ever since.

Enzo Maresca admits the central defender will be missed.

"We lose a lot," he said. "A big problem last season was a lack of leadership. One of the reasons we brought him in was because he is a huge leader. Now he is out for 10 weeks."

Maresca added that he will be looking to bring in another central defender as a result and added he needs another five or six players before the window closes.’’

Hermansen is also out tomorrow but should be ok next week.

‘’ Leicester City have been dealt a blow with the news that Conor Coady is out for another seven weeks with a foot injury.

The England international, 30, suffered the knock in a pre-season friendly against OH Leuven and has been in a protective boot ever since.

Enzo Maresca admits the central defender will be missed.

"We lose a lot," he said. "A big problem last season was a lack of leadership. One of the reasons we brought him in was because he is a huge leader. Now he is out for 10 weeks."

Maresca added that he will be looking to bring in another central defender as a result and added he needs another five or six players before the window closes.’’

FFS, that's terrible luck. Has the medical team been replaced as well over the summer?

Hermansen being out is a blow too but at least it sounds like it's just for 1 week.

Keeper

Ricardo
Faes
Justin
Doyle

Winks
Praet
KDH

Mavididi
Nacho
Mcateer

3 changes from Cov game
Vardy, Vestergaard, Ndidi out
Nacho, Praet, Justin in

Whilst Justin isn't necessarily a centre-half, rather him than Vestergaard.

Swap Justin and Doyle around?

Bad news about Hermansen but interesting to see who gets the nod in his absence. If Stolarczyk again you'd expect it really are looking to move Ward and Iversen on. Which is a bit odd as I expect Iversen to be decent at this level and still a young age.

Maresca added that he will be looking to bring in another central defender as a result…

Apart from the injured Coady, we already have Faes, Vestergaard, Doyle, Souttar and Nelson

He really thinks Souttar is shit, doesn’t he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566