Hughes sending off

Status
Not open for further replies.
step said:
I have no doubt, Hughes was a twat, but I hear that one of their players did the same thing 10 minutes after Hughes was sent off. And the ref said and did nothing.

The standard of refereeing seems to be getting worse and worse (unless us fans are getting more fickle) o.k we are all going to be biased, but I find myself now laughing at some decisions that go OUR way.
I am not saying that there jobs are easy and with the way some players are they might want to show authority, but they seem to take it too far. I can only remember a couple of times this season that I have come away from a game and thought that the ref did o.k.

Enough all - it's done and Hughes is going to be one of our best players for years to come - let's all move on.

I agree, hes young and he made a mistake. If you have never made one before then cast the first stone (I am sure if Hugh Jarse was with us he would agree with my analogy!)

We will one day be a force, but it will take a bit of time!

SilverFox said:
I agree, hes young and he made a mistake. If you have never made one before then cast the first stone (I am sure if Hugh Jarse was with us he would agree with my analogy!)
yes, for sure Mr SilverFox, it is nice to see the forgiving and forgettingness you speak of.
I just wish that Mrs Jarse could forgive me for ripping off the insurance company and faking my own death by pretending my boat had been sunk. not a very godly thing to do but these EU fish quotas drive a man to strange things.
anyway, they have paid my son for the boat and mrs jarse has my life insurance money so we can give a a good donation on the collection plate in our church on sunday.

Hugh Jarse said:
SilverFox said:
yes, for sure Mr SilverFox, it is nice to see the forgiving and forgettingness you speak of.
I just wish that Mrs Jarse could forgive me for ripping off the insurance company and faking my own death by pretending my boat had been sunk. not a very godly thing to do but these EU fish quotas drive a man to strange things.
anyway, they have paid my son for the boat and mrs jarse has my life insurance money so we can give a a good donation on the collection plate in our church on sunday.

Stinking turd-like hypocrite. Isn't "Thou shalt not steal" one of the Ten Commandments. I am unsure how you can live with yourself. :? :? :? :-( :-( :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669