Pre Match Hull v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaarev

I'll try my luck here and start the Pre match thread. Can't do any worse than the rest of you.

Scrappy 1-0 win. Ulloa with the goal.

Bloody hell Jas, I'm coming to the conclusion that you know even less about football than me.

Probably Cambo will come into the team and either Powell or Wood replacing the suspended Vardy on the bench. a must not lose game, i think both teams will settle for a 0-0 draw

Bloody hell Jas, I'm coming to the conclusion that you know even less about football than me.
Yes. Everyone (except jas) knows we'll win it 72-0. Bruce 48 ogs, Davies with the rest.

Well, as Mr. Blaarev is by far better than anyone else in the Prediction League thing and if he's predicting a scrappy 1-0 win then a scrappy 1-0 win we'll get.

Fingers, eyes, toes, etc, etc, crossed.

Well, as Mr. Blaarev is by far better than anyone else in the Prediction League thing and if he's predicting a scrappy 1-0 win then a scrappy 1-0 win we'll get.

Fingers, eyes, toes, etc, etc, crossed.
Mr.Blaarev isn't that good in the Prediction Comp though. But since Mr.Orifice tops the Prediction Comp, and he says a scrappy 1-0 win we'll get, then I'll tend to agree.

Oh, I see. You think you're top too. But you have played more games than Mr. Orifice. However, if you predict a scrappy 1-0 win too, all is forgiven.

Next to my name there's a little "1" that makes me feel good, ergo I am also top. I'm predicting a 2-1 victory for no reason other than to be different :icon_bigg

I think I'm in the wanting-to-be-proven-wrong frame of mind now. I'm no longer capable of believing we'll win or even draw, such is the feeling of hopelessness and our inability to make the most of chances.

I predict 2–1 to Hull and I'd be delighted if I was wrong. Ulloa with ours, because no one else looks like scoring in a million years.

I think I'm in the wanting-to-be-proven-wrong frame of mind now. I'm no longer capable of believing we'll win or even draw, such is the feeling of hopelessness and our inability to make the most of chances.

I predict 2–1 to Hull and I'd be delighted if I was wrong. Ulloa with ours, because no one else looks like scoring in a million years.
If no one else scores in a million years we're doomeder than doomed once Ulloa is gone.

Last minute of injury time, 0-0, ball falls to an unmarked James in the Hull penalty area, with only the keeper to beat, what happens?.......

Last minute of injury time, 0-0, ball falls to an unmarked James in the Hull penalty area, with only the keeper to beat, what happens?.......
The ref blows the final whistle just before James brilliant shot (for once) cross the line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670