Hull v Watford - Championship play-off semi-final, 2nd leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Odds from #####

Last edited by a moderator:
im hoping to get a ticket for the final theyve been allocated 36,000 which they will sell out

Could be a lot of Yorkshire people down at Wembley that weekend,Hull already and could be Doncaster and Leeds too.

Disgraceful. :icon_wink I actually have to support Brizzle City now. :icon_roll

thought youd like it clee :icon_wink:) i want to go to the new wembley but not for an england game and besides might never get the chance to go and see lcfc there, but im not overly impressed with the ticket pricing in relation to seats

thought youd like it clee :icon_wink:) i want to go to the new wembley but not for an england game and besides might never get the chance to go and see lcfc there, but im not overly impressed with the ticket pricing in relation to seats

If you get the chance to go you should. Me and the young 'un went to The Blackpool-Yeovil play off game last season. Enjoyed the day and was impressed by the stadium.

You'll not have as good day because the place will be crawling with Hully Gullys and cider drinking yokels. :icon_lol:

Last edited:

Just announced an operating loss of 21.4 million in the first year so maybe they are now bumping up the prices

If you get the chance to go you should. Me and the young 'un went to The Blackpool-Yeovil play off game last season. Enjoyed the day and was impressed by the stadium.

You'll not have as good day because the place will be crawling with Hully Gullys and cider drinking yokels. :icon_lol:

how much did it cost you??? the cheapest tickets are £34(?) and theyre right at the top at the back?!?!? no wonder as h said theyre operating at a loss with these ticket prices

how much did it cost you??? the cheapest tickets are £34(?) and theyre right at the top at the back?!?!? no wonder as h said theyre operating at a loss with these ticket prices

We bought ours through Ticketmaster (sat with Yeovil), if i remember it cost about £60 for two tickets. Does the price go up depending on which League play off you go to? ie League 2 is cheaper than the Championship final. :102:

We bought ours through Ticketmaster (sat with Yeovil), if i remember it cost about £60 for two tickets. Does the price go up depending on which League play off you go to? ie League 2 is cheaper than the Championship final. :102:

Like I said Clee they have made a loss in their first year hence the increases,they know people will pay it as well...bastards

i would say so, im hoping donny get through just in case theyve sold out at hull i might try and get to the donny final instead :)

Didn't work last year though ,Yeovil lost. :icon_sad:

I do know of two TB'ers who sat with Blackpool though. Tangerine shorts didn't suit one of them. :icon_wink

I think Webbo is going if Carlisle get through,however Webbo will be setting off next Wednesday to get there as he's found a cheap way by train that involves going via Wick and saves him five pence

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46