Hume

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

If this guy does not start upfront on Saturday against Barnsley then I despair. He has been harshly treated in recent months being stuck out on the wings where he is extremely ineffective.

I can accept him not being in the team if there are better alternatives, but Hume has almost become a better player sitting on the bench while donkey after donkey have their go upfront to miss golden opportunities

It has become fashionable to knock this guy as a cult figure for the “blue mongies” but I honestly believe he is our very last hope of getting enough goals to stay up in our last 3 games.

So it’s a big fat Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume from me this Saturday :icon_wink

If this guy does not start upfront on Saturday against Barnsley then I despair. He has been harshly treated in recent months being stuck out on the wings where he is extremely ineffective.

I can accept him not being in the team if there are better alternatives, but Hume has almost become a better player sitting on the bench while donkey after donkey have their go upfront to miss golden opportunities

It has become fashionable to knock this guy as a cult figure for the “blue mongies” but I honestly believe he is our very last hope of getting enough goals to stay up in our last 3 games.

So it’s a big fat Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume from me this Saturday :icon_wink

amen to you cockerbod :038:

I think the only striker to miss 'golden opportunities' is Matty Fryatt, neither DJ nor Howard has really had infront-of-goal stuff like Matty has.

And I do agree with you - Hume looks like one of possibly few players who looks up for this fight.

whoever scores the goal that keeps us up will be treated as a hero i think we should give hume and fryatt a go upfront on sat as they havent had a chance together all season

To be fair to Holloway, Hume was injured before the Hull game and I assume wasn't deemed fit enough to play for 90 minutes against Colchester. I do agree he should start for the remaining games.........not too sure about Fryatt 'tho.....

whoever scores the goal that keeps us up will be treated as a hero i think we should give hume and fryatt a go upfront on sat as they havent had a chance together all season

Worked at Barnsley last season :icon_wink

Aye it did and what a great time we all had :icon_wink

yeah it as great there last year, seem to remember us scoring a spawny goal, seeing cadamatri force a wonder save out their keeper and getting battered for the rest of the match!

err it was a own goal that fryup claimed as his TBH ,but at that time we just didnt care :icon_bigg:icon_wink

hottest day of the year too, a retro 80's cotton city shirt was a bad choice on my part:icon_lol:

i think we should give hume and fryatt a go upfront on sat

I don't think that Fryatt should be allowed any where near the team for the rest of the season. He has missed two nailed on sitters in the last two games, his confidence is shot away and now is not the time to risk players like him. Sorry and all that but he is just too much of a liability at the moment.

Campbell missed a one on one on saturday but should start ahead of fryatt IMO. Personally i think Barry Hayles should be stuck out on the wing-he looked good there on saturday in the first half and also against hull-hes not as effective up front imo. aslong as Steve Howards not in the starting line up i dont care

I would have Hume and Howard upfront, DJ on bench, Fryatt can sod off to Preston or something..

i think hume and howard to start upfront together with campbell on the bench for impact. as soon as barnsleys defenders start to tire ollie has got to get DJ on straight away the barnsley defenders wont be able to live with him, thats if he stays on side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670