Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this closed?

I want to bet on Massa.

I wanted to wait and see the track conditions before placing my bet.

I'm surprised you had to ask. When a book like this is opened early it always closes before qualifying, because the odds will change. Sometimes it's updated with new odds, sometimes not. This one hasn't.
So the answer is dependant on which Mod is doing it, and what mood they're in?

Yep, I'm surprised I didn't know the answer to that too.

So the answer is dependant on which Mod is doing it, and what mood they're in?

Yep, I'm surprised I didn't know the answer to that too.

You asked why it was closed, but the reason it was closed is obvious to anyone who is familiar with these events on vBookie. Stop pretending to be stupid.

If you wanted to know why it hadn't been updated with new odds why didn't you ask that instead?

When glyn started the thread he didn't say anything about updating the odds, maybe he knew he wouldn't be around to do it.

You asked why it was closed, but the reason it was closed is obvious to anyone who is familiar with these events on vBookie. Stop pretending to be stupid.
I asked a genuine question because I didn't know the answer. If you can't accept that, then fine, I can't add anymore.

So you've missed the previous explanations about why this happens have you - even in threads where you've contributed?

Or do you have the memory of a goldfish?
As I said, I didn't know the answer. If you don't have the intelligence or vocabulary to answer in a decent fashion, or without resorting to insulting questions, then I pity you. Or I would if I could be bothered.

Sorry, as jeff suggested i didnt have a chance to update the odds after qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46