I gotta feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

That Henri Camara will be used as a late substitute in today's match. Also kev phillips not even a sub in yesterdays game. hmmmm.

Last edited:
At 32 I think he (Camara) would give us a good couple of seasons. Philips would also be a great one season signing but I can't see us getting him. I would have thought he would be ideal to come off the bench for brum.

Afeeling or inside info? He is unattached therefore readily available ( the seasons getting close and after all he is a Prem striker), get him in i say (id also welcome Kermo)

Birmingham are also playing at Cheltenham today and Phillips is in the squad to play down there.

Last edited:
"I gotta feeling" that we won't sign a striker by the time the season starts.

That Henri Camara will be used as a late substitute in today's match. Also kev phillips not even a sub in yesterdays game. hmmmm.

so your a bullshitter then are you?

so your a bullshitter then are you?

He only had a feeling about it, which was enough for him to start an utterly pointless thread.

I mean, i've got a feeling that I might go for a shit later but you don't see me starting a thread about it.....

Last edited:
I mean, i've got a feeling that I might go for a shit later but you don't see me starting a thread about it.....

You ought to. It's too quiet on here in the close season.

I might just go for the post turd thread instead.

It would be much more interesting if you could do a 'match' thread whereby you give a minute by minute commentary of your events. If you move your PC near the bog, you could type as you go. I suggest once hand for the bog roll and one for the keyboard. You wouldn't want to get shit on the keyboard.

What a pointless idiotic thread, sad person has nothing better to do that make a pointless thread like this.

Last edited:
It would be much more interesting if you could do a 'match' thread whereby you give a minute by minute commentary of your events. If you move your PC near the bog, you could type as you go. I suggest once hand for the bog roll and one for the keyboard. You wouldn't want to get shit on the keyboard.

Effort needed to push it out, splash, grunting etc. will all of course be covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669