I know its early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haworthfox

Just to let you northern foxes know. If there are any of you thinking of going to the last game of the season at Southampton on the Bank Holiday weekend, that Flybe.com have just put the flights on there website. Im flying down on the Saturday and flying back on the Monday, stopping at the premier lodge close to the ground. At this moment in time with taxes the price comes out at about £44.00. But beware of credit card fees!!!!.

Hope this helps someone.

PFKAKTF FOX

Cheers Howarth, got me thinking now, Talkingballs weekend away in Southampton, white wine spritzers and bacardi and cokes all round Myfanwy !

Steven

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Cheers Howarth, got me thinking now, Talkingballs weekend away in Southampton, white wine spritzers and bacardi and cokes all round Myfanwy !

Is MK going then ? :eek: :102: :102: ;)

MKFox

highland fox said:
Some people eh MK ?:102: :icon_roll
Tell me about it...
I'd told drummin to keep the cook off under his hat too... At least you don't go for cheap jibes at my expense highland...

highland fox

MKFox said:
Tell me about it...
I'd told drummin to keep the cook off under his hat too... At least you don't go for cheap jibes at my expense highland...

I know,they will be altering your posts next in order to try and get a cheap laugh,terrible behaviour.

fitz

will definately be at this one, newcastle to southampton airport isnt too expensive a trip and even thought i hate flying its always better travelling an hour or so to the usual 14hours by train

alex

PFKAKTF FOX said:

What a top shout that is by the way - let's do it (perhaps different drinks mind...)

Joe_Fox

alex said:
What a top shout that is by the way - let's do it (perhaps different drinks mind...)

What about a christmas bash?

drummindefender

MKFox said:
Tell me about it...
im sorry mk but i thought they should know the truth

Lako42

ill be up for that, a piss up in southampton and maybe a playoff celebration. the stuff dreams are made of. everyone meet round mine and ill drive us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669