I Really Don't Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Does anyone else feel that employing Megson would be a massive massive step backwards?

He's not a manager who encourages good football, he's not had any real success (except a couple of promotions which our previous manager had already accomplished), and his obvious stupidity (evidence taken mainly from informing WBA that he's off at the end of the season regardless).

I really don't want Megson to come to LCFC. Anyone else have an opinion?

i dont either joe but then again i dont the majority of city fans will be happy with whoever they appoint that exciting option just isnt there :roll:

I think it would be an easy option for the Board to go for and that is why he will probably become our next manager.

Shabba! said:
I think it would be an easy option for the Board to go for and that is why he will probably become our next manager.

Too easy, why not get a johnny foreigner?

Joe_Fox said:
Does anyone else feel that employing Megson would be a massive massive step backwards?

He's not a manager who encourages good football, he's not had any real success (except a couple of promotions which our previous manager had already accomplished), and his obvious stupidity (evidence taken mainly from informing WBA that he's off at the end of the season regardless).

I agree - a ginger at the helm? Nope, no thanks...

Great tits JF, she really is a beaut'...

alex said:
Joe_Fox said:

I agree - a ginger at the helm? Nope, no thanks...

Great tits JF, she really is a beaut'...

I know her well.

alex said:
She's amazing...must've been a cold day...

Well I don't agree in putting the heating on until November so maybe that's it.

Errr not to break up the party but, back to the matter at hand

5 Live were just saying that Megson and Mace get on well from the days when Mace was heading up the media team at West Brom. I'd say they will stop taking money on the appt pretty soon... I actually think he would be at least ok, if not even good. Better than Gregory, Hoddle, there never was any chance of Strachan anyway, better than Pullis, etc etc ...

Sideways step IMO,he's OK nothing more.Seems a miserable bastard to me.

highland fox said:
Sideways step IMO,he's OK nothing more.Seems a miserable bastard to me.

He is miserable isn't he, never smiles, like a thin avid merrion.

Sometimes he also strikes me as a bit of a trouble-maker it seems to follow him around a bit.

I think Megson would do a good job, he knows what it takes to get out of this division and with Bassett saying we're going for someone with experience at this level, surely it's only a matter a days before he's our new gaffer. He'll be in for the Cardiff game.

is it a fox? said:
I think Megson would do a good job, he knows what it takes to get out of this division and with Bassett saying we're going for someone with experience at this level, surely it's only a matter a days before he's our new gaffer. He'll be in for the Cardiff game.

so did MA and he's gone :roll:

lazzer said:
is it a fox? said:

so did MA and he's gone :roll:

Good point Marco, is it a fox, please change your avatar, it's awful (if it is a picture of you, no offence)

mad biker said:
Megson, as far as I know, is NOT in with a shout !

Mad Biker, you've made my day. Cheers mate 8)

mad biker said:

Any clues who is MB? Please PM me if it's confidential, i always trust what you say...still haven't written that letter!!! Rubbish!

alex said:
mad biker said:

Any clues who is MB? Please PM me if it's confidential, i always trust what you say...still haven't written that letter!!! Rubbish!

I knew you wouldn't, hahaa! Alex you lazy sod, where's the manifesto!

Get some new slogans mr spin.

Well, I think lovely tits needs to be added....

Lazy i am, will do it...honest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670