I saw this dodgy looking fella at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

BERNIE .... BERNIE ..... BERNIE

Bernie1.jpg

Bernie2.jpg

He once attempted to start the 'Gerry Taggart' chant with me outside the Toilets at St Andrews, and then he threw his cup at me :(

I wouldn't much fancy sitting next to him at a match though!

Fox Fan said:
He once attempted to start the 'Gerry Taggart' chant with me outside the Toilets at St Andrews, and then he threw his cup at me :(

I wouldn't much fancy sitting next to him at a match though!
:oops: I sat next to him for a whole game at QPR.

He kept shouting Q P Arrghhhhhhhhhhh.

He never shuts up about Gerry Taggart, because he used to live about 5 houses away from him in Quorn.

YES, BERNAND HAS GOT A HOUSE! :p

At last "Chandler" is unmasked as long suffering Romany type Leicester City Fan Bernard.

Upon being discovered "Chandler's" response was "I would have got away with it if it hadnt been for those pesky kids".

I had to sit next to him at Rotherham, a couple of seasons ago. He was buzzing! He kept singing 'Gerry Taggart'. He was in the Mockery this week. He used to walk to every game.

Seen walking from Loughborough to Quorn and walking to Walkers at Gills game.

I was wondering how do the club give him away tickets, surely there would be a few queries. Imagine him on a bus all the way to Ipswich.

that guy is a cock.

he walks to the ground every home gam, my foot. he's a wanker!

Well I had the privelege of sitting next to him for 6 hours on the coach to and from Burnley. It's the last ever time I turn up late for the bloody bus again. He wouldn't shut up about his 'rotten bastard' of a Christnas and asking me random stuff like 'why does loughbrough have so much litter?!'

Nevertheless he seemed harmless, thank god :eek: :D

I saw him in the club shop at 'The Reebok' last year wandering around. I was thinking do all other team supporters think he's just a normal Leicester fan? :smt120

webmaster said:
He came into the toilet when I was taking a piss...nearly made me shit myself!

hope you were sitting down at the time webby... :smt007 :smt008 :smt007

i think you lot shud give the guy a break. talk about devoting your life to leicester city. he goes to every game and althogh hes not all there and quite old he gives it his all. id like to see you lazy gits walk to all the games.

lako42 said:
i think you lot shud give the guy a break. talk about devoting your life to leicester city. he goes to every game and althogh hes not all there and quite old he gives it his all. id like to see you lazy gits walk to all the games.

I am surprised given those credentials, that he wasnt snapped up by Adams as a player ;-)

lako42 said:

does he balls walk to them. i've seen him numerous times on the bus. he walks from leicester bus station. thats about it. and he stinks of piss. :-x

webmaster said:
He came into the toilet when I was taking a piss...nearly made me shit myself!

He sang 'come on the tractor boys' a couple of times, then left.

What, he sang about tractor boys in the toilet?

that's Mrs Homer :eek: , not Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670