I saw this dodgy looking fella at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: leave it out

Listy said:
that's a relative of mine you are taking the piss out of. Thankyou

Hi Listy

I know you've told us about your Uncle Bernard before on the BlueArmy Yahoo list http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/BlueArmy/. I'm sure you won't mind me posting this picture of your Auntie Helga. Bernie is such a lucky chap, isn't he?

helga.jpg

Have you any idea whether Auntie Helga ever managed to get back with Farmer Marshall - or has she settled for life with Uncle Bernard?

Boc

Re: leave it out

webmaster said:
bocadildo, why are you so scared of London Bridge?

I understand that Listy's Aunty Helga is going to be there - and I don't want to be a witness to any embarrassing scenes!

Boc

yeah see this guy on the 127 to birstall sometimes, never seen him at a game b4 but he seems a bit of a headcase, obvious city die hard fan which i like to see

The Livingston Fox said:
The guy goes to every game.Every team has got their own characters.Good enough for me.

Oi Livingston, you've nicked my god dam avatar! I spent about 15 mins making that! Fox Fan & Co demand credits! ;-)

drummindefender said:
anyone see him at half time yesterday when he started shouting ahhhhh walking up that slope :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw him before the match, and bocadillo asked him how Helga (see above!) was.

Then I saw him after the match, and he'd obviously left before the end, disloyal bstard. I left immediately the whistle went (had to be in Hinckley by 7!), and I passed Bernie as I ran to my car. Wouldn't surprise me if he missed our winner.

Fox Fan said:
The Livingston Fox said:
The guy goes to every game.Every team has got their own characters.Good enough for me.

Oi Livingston, you've nicked my god dam avatar! I spent about 15 mins making that! Fox Fan & Co demand credits! ;-)
Sorry mate do you want me to change it?

lol, nah you may as well keep it 8)

Simple said:
http://www.kingbernie.tk

:lol: Quality site.

Simple, I know you're Dan/Bluemistress, so you're bound to say that about your own site. I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt since you came back to the forum, but the moment you step out of line you will be banned yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669