"I should not have come here", says Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman, I hadn't noticed that it was from the Daily Mail. If you want to be pinickity, i guess the title should have read "I should not have come here . . . ", says Mandaric, including the three full stops indicating that the full quote had been paraphrased, as it has been in the Daily Mail headline.

Therefore, Bocadillo has paraphrased the headline from the DM.

haha! I do like it when you wriggle

But I bet he does...

I dont give a $hit whether Milan regrets coming here BUT at this point I wish he hadn't bothered and if he buggers off when we get relegated well good ridance and get someone who CARES for this football team at ALL levels that includes a tosspot of a manager and most the players who couldn't give a toss and bring some people players that are not just here for the money.

Portsmouth are going to Wembley in the Cup final we are going down to the 3rd division yet only 4 years ago we were almost level in the Premiership until La Manga came along.

What's the connection oh yeah Milan he left Pompey and they got better and better and he came here and he is taking us into oblivion

PI$$ OFF BACK TO SERBIA!!!!!!!!!!

I dont give a $hit whether Milan regrets coming here BUT at this point I wish he hadn't bothered and if he buggers off when we get relegated well good ridance and get someone who CARES for this football team at ALL levels that includes a tosspot of a manager and most the players who couldn't give a toss and bring some people players that are not just here for the money.

Portsmouth are going to Wembley in the Cup final we are going down to the 3rd division yet only 4 years ago we were almost level in the Premiership until La Manga came along.

What's the connection oh yeah Milan he left Pompey and they got better and better and he came here and he is taking us into oblivion

PI$$ OFF BACK TO SERBIA!!!!!!!!!!

It was Hollway who was in charge of the team today, or was I mistaken?
It is Holloway who lost us the game today, as his job is motivation and I didn't see any of that from when we went to 1-1

It was Hollway who was in charge of the team today, or was I mistaken?
It is Holloway who lost us the game today, as his job is motivation and I didn't see any of that from when we went to 1-1

Aye but we need stability BG,doesn't matter that he couldn't manage a Park side.We must have stability.

Aye but we need stability BG,doesn't matter that he couldn't manage a Park side.We must have stability.

yeah I had forgotten that. We must have stability as we drop through the divisions, stability lightens the pain.

Indeed afterall who would we get to replace him ? Charlie Coroeli,Coco,Pennywise :102:
The ollie fans will always quote you the worst out of work Managers they can think of in a bid to preserve his tenure.

The ollie fans will always quote you the worst out of work Managers they can think of in a bid to preserve his tenure.

The ollie-out fans will always quote you managers we have no chance of getting in a bid to bring his tenure to an end.

The ollie-out fans will always quote you managers we have no chance of getting in a bid to bring his tenure to an end.
Not me, I haven't got a Scooby Doo. The only name in the bracket I've seen banded around is Sam Allardyce.

Last edited:
With respect Melts can you honestly see Big Sam coming here to spearhead a League One promotion charge?
No, that's why I put him in the bracket of "managers we have no chance of getting in a bid to bring his tenure to an end" which Bocadillo mentioned.

No, that's why I put him in the bracket of "managers we have no chance of getting in a bid to bring his tenure to an end" which Bocadillo mentioned.

Ah OK :)

I think its a valid argument though that unless we can get better, theres little point sacking Holloway.

Ah OK :)

I think its a valid argument though that unless we can get better, theres little point sacking Holloway.
Depends on your definition of "better" than Holloway. I think Newts is probably better than Holloway, and I know he'd do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566