I was "not there when yuki abe scored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capitals for proper nouns and 'I' accompanied by the appropriate apostrophes in 'let's' and 'it's' in future please.:)
Il est Français, laisses-le tranquille.

Last edited:
Hello talking balls marky here,

The day i thought would never happen has finally arrived. The day yuki abe scored :054: So for you who were at the game today i heard the goal was taken with super technique, its a shame we have to wait more to see him score again. :bang: Any way lets hope we win the league next year and that we sign plenty of good players in the window.

marky out
Evening, Marky. We're friendly enough around here. Just don't get yourself known as a complete div, like some have recently, and you'll be taken half seriously.

What? :icon_conf
Capital at start of sentence and ended with correct punctuation. 10/10. Gold star.

I'm testing you. When I started on here it was Homer with his mis-quoting wheeze. He may be along any time soon. Once you get through all the crap, this ain't such a bad place.

For the future, no text speak, no made up stuff, no favourite flavour sweets/crisps/Panda Pops, no ridiculous stories about cracking one off on a bus and you'll be fine. Enjoy.

Capital at start of sentence and ended with correct punctuation. 10/10. Gold star.

I'm testing you. When I started on here it was Homer with his mis-quoting wheeze. He may be along any time soon. Once you get through all the crap, this ain't such a bad place.

For the future, no text speak, no made up stuff, no favourite flavour sweets/crisps/Panda Pops, no ridiculous stories about cracking one off on a bus and you'll be fine. Enjoy.

Arrêtez de me donner un moment difficile My english is poor

Pas vraiment nécessaire de me vouvoyer.

C'est que le fait que quelques gens ici on l'air un peu arrogant envers les "nouveaux".

T'habites Montbéliard, toi?

Yes he giving me hard time merci pour l'aide

:018: I think one of the forum rules is English only!

Anyway. I was at The Dell when Francis Benali scored his only goal (against us as it happens) so I feel it is appropriate that I witnessed Yuki's too!

Anyway. I was at The Dell when Francis Benali scored his only goal (against us as it happens) so I feel it is appropriate that I witnessed Yuki's too!

I do speak english and french

Does dim ots i mi. Os oes broblem byddwch chi ar fy'm rhestr anwybydd gyda Fehey.
Stop it and start admitting it's harder for most French to speak English than it is for most Welsh.

Or is it?

Know the rules - then break them.

what the **** is tekkers?

If you are being serious, it came from the coloured chappie on Wayne Rooney's street striker. (Ex Wimlbedon left back, I think)
Contestant showed incredible technical ability, "tekkers", it became known as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669