I wish I'd never....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone to a meeting in Kent yesterday in a soft top with the roof down yesterday.

My incredibly red head from the journey will be a beacon to those playing tonight.

Any more regrets?

I once went on a boat trip out to the Barrier Reef and sat out in the sun as went in the boat and the tour guide said I would be sick the following day. Well she was wrong and I was right as rain.

However I had a problem a few days later when the skin from my scalp started peeling. :icon_conf :icon_wink

I once lived next door to an elderly lady who was very partialy sighted. She used to chuck all sorts of scraps on her garden and attracted thousands of starlings that used to shit all over my slabs, shed, grass, and veg. I used to wait until she had gone back inside then lean over the fence with a skewer taped to the end of a bean cane and pick the bits of food off her grass and then bin it. Until the last time when I had just got a peice of ham on the end of me skewer and she pottered out of her greenhouse and said "you only have to ask if you want some". I just walked back in to my house, there were no words. :icon_redf

Last edited:
I once lived next door to an elderly lady who was very partialy sighted. She used to chuck all sorts of scraps on her garden and attracted thousands of starlings that used to shit all over my slabs, shed, grass, and veg. I used to wait until she had gone back inside then lean over the fence with a skewer taped to the end of a bean cane and pick the bits of food off her grass and then bin it. Until the last time when I had just got a peice of ham on the end of me skewer and she pottered out of her greenhouse and said "you only have to ask if you want some". I just walked back in to my house, there were no words. :icon_redf

Why didn't you just tell her to chuck her bits of scraps in the bin?

We had chatted about it but she was a hardcore twitcher in her day and saw it has her duty to feed the birdies, as she had very poor sight she could not appreciate the deluge of shit everytime the birds flew in for a feed.

Last edited:
cuprinoling the fence a couple of years ago with one of those spray things and then spending 2 hours the following day scrubbing it off the neighbours brand new patio heater :icon_roll

cuprinoling the fence a couple of years ago with one of those spray things and then spending 2 hours the following day scrubbing it off the neighbours brand new patio heater :icon_roll

Sam one you nicked the Wii game off? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

My brother did similar at my folks house thinking he was doing them a favour - spent the best part of a week on and off polishing it all off the old mans Jag :icon_lol:

The best I heard was of a Damproofer that took his son on as a labourer and told him to take the the plaster off the walls in a house to a metre above the floor whilst dad went and fetched the chemicals etc. He thought he better check on progress and rang his son on the mobile who happily said he was getting on fine and he had done downstairs and was halfway through upstairs! :icon_eek:

The best I heard was of a Damproofer that took his son on as a labourer and told him to take the the plaster off the walls in a house to a metre above the floor whilst dad went and fetched the chemicals etc. He thought he better check on progress and rang his son on the mobile who happily said he was getting on fine and he had done downstairs and was halfway through upstairs! :icon_eek:

Brilliant! Would hate to be in the fathers shoes though!

My missus went round to help her parents paint their dining room and her dad told her he wanted her to paint all of the wood, meaning the skirting board, door frames etc.

He came back later and she had painted all of the radiator covers, curtain rails and cupboards as well bless her! She was 22-23 at the time as well!

Last edited:
Sam one you nicked the Wii game off? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

My brother did similar at my folks house thinking he was doing them a favour - spent the best part of a week on and off polishing it all off the old mans Jag :icon_lol:

My o/h got it all over my car. It wasn't a Jag though. Even when it's not windy it blows everywhere.

I wish I'd never.......agreed to go to something that starts at 9am in Leeds tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47