I would drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry

Kisnorbo and play Bruno instead with the strict instruction to play the F'in ball on the deck. Why do we insist on booting it up un the air when we know it's going to come straight back.

Kisnorbo and play Bruno instead with the strict instruction to play the F'in ball on the deck. Why do we insist on booting it up un the air when we know it's going to come straight back.

:icon_eek: Is this an early April fools joke?

Kisnorbo did have a very poor game although this applied to most of the team his performance was more crucial as he kept giving away free kicks for challenges
For Hull's 2nd goal he did not seem to get any where near a challenge and was asking the linesmen afterwards was it me keeping Folan onside

:icon_eek: Is this an early April fools joke?

Kisnorbo was crap last week, so I can see where Harry is coming from.

So come on Willlow explain yourself, what do you mean?

Kisnorbo had a solid game today. A lot better than McAuley, like he has been all season.

Kisnorbo had a solid game today. A lot better than McAuley, like he has been all season.

:icon_bigg
Your joking aren't you?
We ain't agreeing on much today, Kisnorbo was by far our worst player today, he tried his best to give them a way back in to the game.

:icon_bigg
Your joking aren't you?
We ain't agreeing on much today, Kisnorbo was by far our worst player today, he tried his best to give them a way back in to the game.

That cockup in the first half set the tone where he left it for Hendo rather than dealing with it himself.

I feel that McAuley has been our best centre back this season, overall, and at the start I never imagined saying that, with Bruno and Kisnorbo playing so well last year.

Quite a season indeed.

However they kept (another) clean sheet, our defence has been our only positive this season IMO.

a defence that maintains a positive goal difference when we are teetering on the brink of relegation must have it's plus points.
15 goals conceded in 21 home games should be promotion form.
The fact remains though, that the defence, particularly Kisnorbo have pretty poor distribution, and for the majority of the season have had pretty poor options to distribute the ball to.
Kisnorbo couldn't pick a pass if you paid him, unless that pass is 60 yards down the channels. Real league one/two stuff.
Having said that, when your short options are "knock it wide to Stears - i bet he won't panic and **** it up" or "give it to Clemence with his back to play - i'm sure he'll hold on to it" then you can imagine why he plays percentages most of the time.

However they kept (another) clean sheet, our defence has been our only positive this season IMO.

Agreed Alex,amazes me that people are bellyaching about any of our defenders when we have best defence in the League or something.We have problems but our defence is not one of the problems.Both of our Centre Halves are a goal threat too

Last edited:
With the defence being the only possitive for this season I find this entire thread extremely bemusing.

with Bruno and Kisnorbo playing so well last year.

We didn't have Bruno playing for us last season, unless you mean when playing for Brum? :icon_conf

I am happy to watch any kind of shit as long as we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669