Ian Hume eaten by giant moth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back to the Hume/moth incident for a moment, I can indeed confirm that this has taken place. However, I can't confirm whether Hume was actually digested by the moth or whether he will somehow rip open the beast's stomach and once more spring forth into the third tier of English football. So news of his ultimate demise is, at this point, premature. In the interests of giving all the info I have like any good witness, regarding the moth itself, I don't think it was the legendary Mothra, but it was a pretty fecking big moth, I can tell you!

Last edited:
Blimey, we was only talking about results of this happening last night. Coincidence or influence?

Maybe we should have a conversation tonight on the results of Davina McCaul and Graham Norton dying in a folding sunbed accident.

Actually I am, but I don't allow little men to hide inmy cock.
Well, I don't admit to it anyway

Not even sea men?

Just back to the Hume/moth incident for a moment, I can indeed confirm that this has taken place. However, I can't confirm whether Hume was actually digested by the moth or whether he will somehow rip open the beast's stomach and once more spring forth into the third tier of English football. So news of his ultimate demise is, at this point, premature. In the interests of giving all the info I have like any good witness, regarding the moth itself, I don't think it was the legendary Mothra, but it was a pretty fecking big moth, I can tell you!

Do you have photographic evidence?

Surely you would have posted your macro shot on tb ers photo's by now?

Last edited:
Very good, do you realise there is a Trojan in this link. Thankfully Norton stamped on it !

AVG says:

Safe: This page contains no active threats.
Explanation:
It is safe to proceed to this page.
Domain:
IP Address: 72.29.84.67
Owner:
Name:
Address:
Country Code:
Scanned on: 06/22/08 13:00:58
(0.58 seconds to scan this page)
Ratings are provided by AVG. Site owners please contact AVG Technologies for questions.

As soon as I clicked got a notification from Norton saying it had blocked a trojan Horse, might be a coincidence that it happened at the same time I clicked the link, but I doubt it.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::038::038::038::038:

I thought Macky said it was Ian Hume that got eaten. Despite the quality of your work Des, you actually appear to have put a picture of Iain Hume being gobbled instead.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::038::038::038::038:

I thought Macky said it was Ian Hume that got eaten. Despite the quality of your work Des, you actually appear to have put a picture of Iain Hume being gobbled instead.

Can you tell by the smile on his face?

No, it just looks like him and he's wearing a Leicester shirt.

Thought it looked like the moth was wearing a Newcastle shirt. i've obviously been abroad too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669