Ian Stringer from The Apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent

Banned
Do we like him as a cheating Apprentice candidate, because they knew he was a BBC Sport employee on Three Counties, and didn't confess to this?

Do we like him as a 'Love cheat' (wife says he left her with a newborn to join his new love)?

Actually, he's OK. He's a good commentator. He has passion. He seems to like us.

I suppose that kinda wipes out his previous tabloid image of a career cheat and a love cheat?

It works for me.

But then, I have no moral compass.............. :)

And he's not the first, is he?

He's a good commentator, far better than what they've had on their recently.... and that's all I want from the bloke. So cheers to Ian Stringer, I say.

Do we like him as a cheating Apprentice candidate, because they knew he was a BBC Sport employee on Three Counties, and didn't confess to this?

Do we like him as a 'Love cheat' (wife says he left her with a newborn to join his new love)?

Actually, he's OK. He's a good commentator. He has passion. He seems to like us.

I suppose that kinda wipes out his previous tabloid image of a career cheat and a love cheat?

It works for me.

Are you pissed up again? :102:

they should get bernie to do it, ratings would double!:icon_bigg

Down to the BBC with regards to him 'cheating', although I don't see how he was.
Personal life should be just that, we cannot and should not judge.
He likes biscuits and is better, fact.

It works for me.

Im sure he will really appreciate you gossiping about his private life on the internet. :icon_roll

In what way is this cheating?

Don't believe all the shit you read in the paper.

Having said that, I could not give a shit even if it was true, he makes listening to the games a lot more enjoyable than that dross Twat Barber.

Don't believe all the shit you read in the paper.

Having said that, I could not give a shit even if it was true, he makes listening to the games a lot more enjoyable than that dross Twat Barber.

I totally agree.

I think he gets stuck in there and is a great commentator.

I like him!

:)

I just thought a tabloid-type gossip might be provocative :) and encourage this forum to get its humour levels up again. But I see the dog clothing has done that anyway! Nice bitching!

Sadly Jeff hasn't posted on the thread, yet. So the rowdiness I anticipated is somehow missing.......

:)

Last edited:
Mercifully I have never seen a single second of the Apprentice, so I know him as Whossisname, the bloke what does the footie commentary. Seems to be better than the last bloke, whoever he was.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the hell this thread is about? :102:

It's about Innocent finding herself with a bit of time on her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46