ideas wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

After the interview assistance of which i was complimented on my questions :icon_lol:
Im now asking for suggestions to take 50 miserable feckers out on Friday 11 Nov. Most of the usual places are tending to be saturdays only. Ive tried everything from snowboarding to snowballing but cant find anything decent. Bistro live, Houstons, etc all doing nothing on this night. Heeeelp.

After the interview assistance of which i was complimented on my questions :icon_lol:
Im now asking for suggestions to take 50 miserable feckers out on Friday 11 Nov. Most of the usual places are tending to be saturdays only. Ive tried everything from snowboarding to snowballing but cant find anything decent. Bistro live, Houstons, etc all doing nothing on this night. Heeeelp.

Snowballing? :icon_lol:

Lazzer, I used to send the ****ers off to go karting. I used an indoor place at Loughborough, I cannot remember the name but they all seemed to enjoy it.
There is another on the 6 hills road.

The beauty about this is that you don't have to go with them. Book a time tell them to make their own way there and enjoy. I worked with them but socially they all get ****ed as far as I was concerned.

What might make it easier would be if one of us did your entire job for you?
  • Who do I need to pay and how often/much is the collection for coffee and biscuits?
  • Which secretary is it possible to goose without her going all modern and litigious?

Is Hot Stuff still on at Curve? Then a bun fight in Nando's? Blue Badge tour + Pubs? Perhaps something really weird at the Pheonix?

are these male and female? old and young?

What might make it easier would be if one of us did your entire job for you?
  • Who do I need to pay and how often/much is the collection for coffee and biscuits?
  • Which secretary is it possible to goose without her going all modern and litigious?

I did ask for ideas its not compulsory.

A couple of things we have done with work:
  • Alton Towers
  • Snow Dome in Tamworth
  • Indoor Golf simulators / bar

I did ask for ideas its not compulsory.

basilbrush090606_350x300.jpg

Well beg my pudding.

I could arrange a scuba try dive session for them all.

You could point out the ****s you dont like and they might not surface?

Lazzer, I used to send the ****ers off to go karting. I used an indoor place at Loughborough, I cannot remember the name but they all seemed to enjoy it.
There is another on the 6 hills road.

The beauty about this is that you don't have to go with them. Book a time tell them to make their own way there and enjoy. I worked with them but socially they all get ****ed as far as I was concerned.

I've been to the one at Loughborough quite recently, think it's called formula 1 karting. Good staff, decent track, loads of different race formats. Think you can book it with food included? your budget wouldnt cover it though, we paid £500 for 7 people I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11