ideas wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG I sorted the Xmas party at the Tigers. I have advertised a "mystery night out" for Nov 12 which gives me between now and then to sort something out. If nothing turns up it will be curry and a pint for 40:icon_lol:

Swede you didnt misread the title did you ? That was your attempt at humour wasn't it ? :icon_lol:

BG I sorted the Xmas party at the Tigers. I have advertised a "mystery night out" for Nov 12 which gives me between now and then to sort something out. If nothing turns up it will be curry and a pint for 40:icon_lol:

Swede you didnt misread the title did you ? That was your attempt at humour wasn't it ? :icon_lol:

at the where??

how about lap dancing?

Do any of the workforce log onto TB's by the way cos if you let out the "mystery" at a later date it might not end up being such a "mystery".

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11