If Micky does go....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm happy if he stays me. this is how i remember following city years ago. don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed. 4th round of any cup was a bonus. avoid relegation from the old money div 2, and mid table the next year, maybe 4th the year after then back to 16th. halcyon days my foxy friends

MKFox, If we dont get back to prem this season we will end up like all the other hard up teams in the fizzy and it will be a long time before we see good football at city again.
The sooner MA leaves the more chance we have of getting back up this season. Leave it five more games and we will be lucky to stay in this division

MA Out

it's been a long time since we've had good football at city. Certainly not in my lifetime.
we will not get promoted this season whether we change manager or not.
our team don't have the spunk (don't bother lazzer... :wink: ) to fight for it.
:roll:

MKFox said:
i'm happy if he stays me. this is how i remember following city years ago. don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed. 4th round of any cup was a bonus. avoid relegation from the old money div 2, and mid table the next year, maybe 4th the year after then back to 16th. halcyon days my foxy friends

i think everyone was expecting to go straight up and are a bit shocked with the start we've had.

I think we're doing ok at the moment. Let us rebuild the youth system etc

We don't need to play pensioners who'll only last one season.

We'll be back! :D

Scodger Cubs said:
i think everyone was expecting to go straight up and are a bit shocked with the start we've had.

I think we're doing ok at the moment. Let us rebuild the youth system etc

We don't need to play pensioners who'll only last one season.

We'll be back! :D

Very true, at the start of the season and full of blind optimism, I thought we'd have no probs in this league, but in reality this is a very difficult league to get out of. There is still plenty of time to sort things out, but there definitely have to be some changes - Adams playing some of the younger players (Stearman, Wright etc.) could either be a masterstroke or another nail in his coffin. I for one, hope he turns thing around and some of our so called quality players realise they are not better than this league and out some bloody effort in.

If another job came up I wonder if MA would then decide to walk.He'd be a bit stupid to put himself out of a job but if there was another job going?

1 of the thoughts a lot of people have is last time we went down, we should have won the league and people thought it would be the same as last time, but it isn't because we don't have the majority of the players we had last time.

Ah well what can you do but live in hope........

Do you know what I think?

I think we are probably the best team in this league we find ourselves in. The problem is that all the players are not playing to 100%, not even 1 of them I'd guess. It's a shame because I strongly believe that we can rise like roses out of the shitty puddle of despair that we are in and become a team to cherish.

Re: Do you know what I think?

Joe_Fox said:
I think we are probably the best team in this league we find ourselves in. The problem is that all the players are not playing to 100%, not even 1 of them I'd guess. It's a shame because I strongly believe that we can rise like roses out of the shitty puddle of despair that we are in and become a team to cherish.

Right people, right time, it's just the wrong location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566