If we win tomorrow night............

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislcfc18

I just hope we don't start singing "We are staying up, we are staying up". That will just sum up what a poor season we've had. Not that we don't know that already but that song would just take the biscuit

God what a good point that is - I won't be joining in with that one. I have a horrible feeling you know.... If we don't won, my god that puts the Sunderland game in to a very tough prospect... Then Derby, Leeds and away Plymouth? Oh god, where's that gin?

Its frightning Alex, it really is.

Its a must win at all costs game and I cant see us winning.

Durham, we don't win tomorrow and results go against us, then we really are in the shit eh? I just looked at the league table.... The gin's out.

We have to win, that's all there is to it - it's just a Preston mate of mine told me he thought Cardiff were very unlucky at Deepdale last week, the best side he'd seen there this year. they'll be well up for it too, fighting for their lives after all. The question is now, can we fight with the best of them?

I think the answer is obvious, no we cant as we havent all season. I am scared, very scared. I have even considered not going to the game, I am all a mess.

We will not go down,it will not happen.A win would be great tomorrow but even a draw would be OK.Like I've said the games are running out and those teams below us aren't all goiog to suddenly win all their remaining games.

DurhamFox said:
I think the answer is obvious, no we cant as we havent all season. I am scared, very scared. I have even considered not going to the game, I am all a mess.

C'mon Durham pull yourself together :smt079 . We are not going down. Its possible we may have enough points already anyway.

Biggest game in the last ten years. :? :? :? :-( :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

alex said:
We have to win, that's all there is to it

No we don't.

A draw might not be a bad result in the circumstances. Then Brighton would have to get 5 points from their last 3 games (and they've still got to play West Ham and Ipswich). And that's if we fail to get a point in our remaining matches and the teams below start picking up more points than they have been.

a Preston mate of mine told me he thought Cardiff were very unlucky at Deepdale last week, the best side he'd seen there this year.

Of course there's no chance he was saying that just to get you worried...

as i thought that wigan werent much to shout about on saturday i don't know what to think of this league, i reckon we could stuff them......but then they could stuff us, it can be down to as much as the referee tomorrow

fitz said:
as i thought that wigan werent much to shout about on saturday i don't know what to think of this league, i reckon we could stuff them......but then they could stuff us, it can be down to as much as the referee tomorrow

I agree, and this is why i think folk shouldn't be quite so negative about our chances.
IMO The games we have left:

Cardiff- Home- A good chance to end our worries and even a point will be O.K.
Sunderland-away- The hardest game left and with them having a chance to clinch promotion a defeat will be hard to avoid.
Derby-Home - A tough game but if Derby have qualified for the play-offs then the league will be secondry to their ambitions.Could go either way.
Leeds-Home- Why should we fear this fixture, they are only big in name and don't have a great team at the moment. A game we can get a result in.
Plymouth-away- A long trip but hardly the worst fixture we could face if a result was needed.

Brauny Blue said:
fitz said:

I agree, and this is why i think folk shouldn't be quite so negative about our chances.
IMO The games we have left:

Cardiff- Home- A good chance to end our worries and even a point will be O.K.
Sunderland-away- The hardest game left and with them having a chance to clinch promotion a defeat will be hard to avoid.
Derby-Home - A tough game but if Derby have qualified for the play-offs then the league will be secondry to their ambitions.Could go either way.
Leeds-Home- Why should we fear this fixture, they are only big in name and don't have a great team at the moment. A game we can get a result in.
Plymouth-away- A long trip but hardly the worst fixture we could face if a result was needed.

2 points at best which might just keep us up. :roll:

Brauny Blue said:
Respect your opinion Steven. But i'm glad that i'm not in the trenches with you. :smt067 :smt068

With the best will in the world, I am going on current form. :-( :-( :?

webmaster said:
Steven said:
2 points at best

I'll save this and remind you how wrong you were.

3 points tomorrow. If we don't beat Cardiff we'll win at least one of our other games.

Then I will be happy to admit my mistake under those circumstances. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven said:
Brauny Blue said:
Respect your opinion Steven. But i'm glad that i'm not in the trenches with you. :smt067 :smt068

How 'current' is the current form you're using?

We've been averaging over a point a match, so why do you think the best we can manage is two points from five games?

Steven said:
Brauny Blue said:

Yep, we are having a mare and we ain't winning many .But take out the Wigan game and we are not getting beaten week in week out either. We will stop up and may already have enough points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669