Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter maybe.

Leicester City have made contact with Graham Potter, the former Chelsea and Brighton manager, as they ramp up their search for Enzo Maresca’s successor.

Potter is regarded as a serious target for Leicester’s hierarchy though there is a realisation that it will be a tough sell persuading him to make his return at the Championship title winners.

After leaving Chelsea in April last year, Potter has been carefully assessing his options after receiving a number of approaches from England and Europe.

Leicester have always rated Potter highly and want to get a clearer picture of his thinking, making contact with his representative John Morris.

With a likely points deduction and possible sales of key players expected over the summer, Leicester may be viewed by Potter as a risk though the club are believed to be optimistic about the forthcoming season.

Carlos Corberán, the West Brom head coach, is another contender to replace Maresca whose appointment by Chelsea was confirmed on Monday.

So nothing new… just another voice saying it.

Leicester City have made contact with Graham Potter, the former Chelsea and Brighton manager, as they ramp up their search for Enzo Maresca’s successor.

Potter is regarded as a serious target for Leicester’s hierarchy though there is a realisation that it will be a tough sell persuading him to make his return at the Championship title winners.

After leaving Chelsea in April last year, Potter has been carefully assessing his options after receiving a number of approaches from England and Europe.

Leicester have always rated Potter highly and want to get a clearer picture of his thinking, making contact with his representative John Morris.

With a likely points deduction and possible sales of key players expected over the summer, Leicester may be viewed by Potter as a risk though the club are believed to be optimistic about the forthcoming season.

Carlos Corberán, the West Brom head coach, is another contender to replace Maresca whose appointment by Chelsea was confirmed on Monday.

So nothing new… just another voice saying it.

Why has it taken us this long to make this approach? Enzo has been gone a week and was clearly off for about 2 weeks before that

Why has it taken us this long to make this approach? Enzo has been gone a week and was clearly off for about 2 weeks before that
It hasn't. John Rudkin sent him a Snapchat of his balls two weeks ago.

He's been widely reported as interested in Man Utd and England, perhaps he's been told that he'll get neither

Well, this is a.newspaper report. At best, 6% of it may be actual facts.

He's been widely reported as interested in Man Utd and England, perhaps he's been told that he'll get neither

Reckon if that's genuinely the beef then Mr Potter will miss the boat on all the opportunities for jobs at his actual level before ending up having to look further down the leagues.

Reckon if that's genuinely the beef then Mr Potter will miss the boat on all the opportunities for jobs at his actual level before ending up having to look further down the leagues.
Definitely. How much of a wanker have you got to be to say “no, I’m sorry, I’m actually holding out for the England job”

Definitely. How much of a wanker have you got to be to say “no, I’m sorry, I’m actually holding out for the England job”
Has he said this or has someone heard something from someone who met him once and misinterpreted it to mean something else?

I just want somebody in. Soon. I shouldn't be thinking about football at this time of year & it's pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58