Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

I didn't get to read the full article, but this says we're looking at a 3 person shortlist of Potter, Corberan and Potter - sounds like the first two are the front runners.

Assuming that second Potter is really Cooper, this doesn't take us any further than the first three names that were being bandied around when the rumours about Enzo leaving first began to swirl

I can't see Potter coming. He needs success after Chelsea and, with a points deduction and potential loss of star players, our next manager may well be building for another crack at the Championship.

Why did he want his contract terminated with immediate effect?

He doesn't want to be a football coach.

He wants to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine.

He doesn't want to be a football coach.

He wants to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who started drinking early tonight.

I reckon this could be on. Apparently he was on the radar of man United and ourselves. Now that they are keeping their manager perhaps he's coming here. It would be fantastic if he does. Dortmund we're fabulous against real Madrid.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who started drinking early tonight.

I wish I'd been drinking. After a couple of weeks of covid my immune system was ****ed and I seem to have contracted everything possible, including laryngitis and a bladder infection that spread to my kidney. So I've spent most of my time in bed since the weekend and I'm currently on industrial strength antibiotics. They seem to be working though.

I wish I'd been drinking. After a couple of weeks of covid my immune system was ****ed and I seem to have contracted everything possible, including laryngitis and a bladder infection that spread to my kidney. So I've spent most of my time in bed since the weekend and I'm currently on industrial strength antibiotics. They seem to be working though.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Jeff.

Get well soon Jeff.

& then start drinking.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669