Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Do you reckon? Amazing..

I watched the home game v Palarse, when it was so obvious.
I’ve always thought the body language from Vichai during that West Ham game suggested he’d made his mind up. Puel’s time was done if it weren’t for what happened next.

Didnt potter tell us to **** off once?

If he wins 38% of next season’s games with Leicester, he will probably have kept us up.

Well, yes, that would be over 43 points and that assumes we lose all our other games.

A lot of Brighton fans were actually glad to see the end of Potter and believed he was holding a very talented team back with negative tactics.
This was proven right when Di Zerbi took them from being a survivor mentality team to a winner mentality team.
He was also dreadful at Chelsea who struggled to score a goal under his stewardship.
Be careful what you wish for with Potter.

A lot of Brighton fans were actually glad to see the end of Potter and believed he was holding a very talented team back with negative tactics.
This was proven right when Di Zerbi took them from being a survivor mentality team to a winner mentality team.
He was also dreadful at Chelsea who struggled to score a goal under his stewardship.
Be careful what you wish for with Potter.
….

Why not De Zerbi, then?

De Zerbi? He moved Brighton on miles from Potter.
He had them playing wonderfully to begin with but their results have tailed off badly this calendar year. They were my tip to struggle next season, so this could be a good move for both parties (a bit like if Rodgers haf moved on the summer before he did leave). As for Potter, the only possible blot on his career to date is Chelsea but given the situation with the owner there I'm not really that sure how much can be laid at his feet. Poc was getting similar results in his first few months, which is all Potter got, before seeing an improvement late on. Both men are long term project builders, so I don't see why Potter might not have got that too - though of course both men got the sack from a short term board

De Zerbi is vastly overrated IMO. Pretty telling that Brighton have just let him move on even though nobody is actually pushing for him. They've gone well backwards under him since the usual 'new manager bounce' wore off....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663