Status
Not open for further replies.

se4_fox

all going Millwall
all going Millwall, clap yer hands

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

no one won their first two games, WEIRD!

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

does anyone know if there is a bar in the ground as i dont really fancy going for a pint in the locality?

fitz said:
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

does anyone know if there is a bar in the ground as i dont really fancy going for a pint in the locality?

Stay well away from any pubs local, best to drink in London Bridge. My mates, mate in Milwalll said it's dangerous, Especially when Millwall will have no points at 4.45pm!!!

The small problem of me wanting to stay alive sadly prevents me going.

RoyFox said:
fitz said:
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

Stay well away from any pubs local, best to drink in London Bridge. My mates, mate in Milwalll said it's dangerous, Especially when Millwall will have no points at 4.45pm!!!

millwall is the closest ground to my house

:(

i seriously advise not drinking near the ground without a Millwall tattoo...

i'm probably going to go for a drink down Borough High St and catch the train to South Berdmondsey from London Bridge

also, there are two pubs in London Bridge station ('Bridge Bar' and 'Oast House') if you want to catch a drink en route

Im going down. Don't think I'll be drinking as age is a problem. Probaly be spending the night in London anyway, and charging room service etc...

Fox Fan said:
Im going down. Don't think I'll be drinking as age is a problem. Probaly be spending the night in London anyway, and charging room service etc...

Are you that old - does it mean you have to go to the toilet every 5 mins or do your rubber pants fill up really quick? :shock:

EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

Are you that old - does it mean you have to go to the toilet every 5 mins or do your rubber pants fill up really quick? :shock:

im sorry eMc but your superiour intelct is too mcuh for me to handel - that just confused me :?

Fox Fan said:
EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

im sorry eMc but your superiour intelct is too mcuh for me to handel - that just confused me :?

theres is just no hope :roll:

apparently heath could be injured again, on the official site

oh well, "keown is beautiful, keown is beautiful"!

I'm going and so is my missus.....

How many tickets have we sold ?

Fox Fan said:
EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

I prefer Mahler myself, as for the Millwall game, I hope you all survive the ordeal. It isn't as menacing as it used to be. Oh, and if you see Dennis Wise, be sure to stick a snooker cue in his face. Cheers.

last time i went to millwall i went past a pub called "The Skinheads" Didn't even think twice about going in!!!!!!!!

muzzy magic said:
last time i went to millwall i went past a pub called "The Skinheads" Didn't even think twice about going in!!!!!!!!

You should have went in they do an excellent matchday special conprising of "Chelsea scum" and "Filthy Spurs". Set off just right with a pint of the blood of any passing Hammer.
Great set of lads..........

Jonny said:
muzzy magic said:

You should have went in they do an excellent matchday special conprising of "Chelsea scum" and "Filthy Spurs". Set off just right with a pint of the blood of any passing Hammer.
Great set of lads..........

They set a really good example to the young 'uns. If I was king I'd flood Millwall, mind you, everybody knows that bull shit floats.

i'm probably going to go for a drink down Borough High St and catch the train to South Berdmondsey from London Bridge

Ah, Borough High street, go there on a Wednesday night and find the pub doing kareoke and there will be 100+ nurses to choose from. Its a treat!

Dunc said:

Ah, Borough High street, go there on a Wednesday night and find the pub doing kareoke and there will be 100+ nurses to choose from. Its a treat!

100+ eh? I'm surprised none of them have gone with you yet mate :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570