If you're all going Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only been once, my mate lives near Wandsworth so he goes a fair bit. A good laugh, although I was cajoled into singing Backstreet Boys. :cry:

Dunc said:
Only been once, my mate lives near Wandsworth so he goes a fair bit. A good laugh, although I was cajoled into singing Backstreet Boys. :cry:

Bet that went down well with the locals. Did it start to rain as well? :wink:

Yeah!

And my shirt came open at the same time!

What are the chances

Dunc said:
Yeah!

And my shirt came open at the same time!

What are the chances

A bit like the lynx advert minus the two women? :lol: :wink:

Joe_Fox said:
Jonny said:
muzzy magic said:
last time i went to millwall i went past a pub called "The Skinheads" Didn't even think twice about going in!!!!!!!!

You should have went in they do an excellent matchday special conprising of "Chelsea scum" and "Filthy Spurs". Set off just right with a pint of the blood of any passing Hammer.
Great set of lads..........

They set a really good example to the young 'uns. If I was king I'd flood Millwall, mind you, everybody knows that bull shit floats.

funny you should say that, my road is flooded now

Fox Fan said:
Joe_Fox said:
Jonny said:
muzzy magic said:
last time i went to millwall i went past a pub called "The Skinheads" Didn't even think twice about going in!!!!!!!!

You should have went in they do an excellent matchday special conprising of "Chelsea scum" and "Filthy Spurs". Set off just right with a pint of the blood of any passing Hammer.
Great set of lads..........

They set a really good example to the young 'uns. If I was king I'd flood Millwall, mind you, everybody knows that bull shit floats.

funny you should say that, my road is flooded now

Karma Police?

2 women + 100. Unfortunately I was wearing Impulse not Lynx so I just merged into a nearby tree so the nurses couldn't find me.

which pub in london bridge is the best? i ended up in a one before the charlton match because i was told to take a bus from there, and it only sold beer i hadnt heard of, stil good though

There is one right outside the station exit in all the railway arches, pretty cool, big screen, good beer etc. Go up Brick Lane after the game for a curry, can't beat it, then onto Shoreditch for some strip joint action at Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566