Ignore Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like a Thread don't look at it...ffs whats the problem?:102:

If you put it on your ignore list, you will never see it again

Lerrumgerronwi'it

exactly HF....... this new feature seems pointless, what is it exactly achieving?

I access most of the site via the 'New Posts' function

If I go in and 'ignore' all the crappy threads I don't like, then they do not appear in my list of unread posts

Makes life a squillion times easier

I access most of the site via the 'New Posts' function

If I go in and 'ignore' all the crappy threads I don't like, then they do not appear in my list of unread posts

Makes life a squillion times easier

ive never used that i usually go through the different forums

exactly HF....... this new feature seems pointless, what is it exactly achieving?

To me this just seems another division within the forum. If you don’t wanna read a thread just don’t bother with it, read the ones you want then go to the main page and double click the forum icon to mark all threads as read, does just the same without the need to start silly childish threads about which threads you are ignoring, if people wanna post in certain threads why slag them off?

One point Jeff, I've ignored the 3 word thread and when the post in that is the latest in general chat it just says "this post is part of a thread you have ignored" or similar, can't it just show the latest post in a thread i haven't ignored?

One point Jeff, I've ignored the 3 word thread and when the post in that is the latest in general chat it just says "this post is part of a thread you have ignored" or similar, can't it just show the latest post in a thread i haven't ignored?
Moan, moan, moan. Pick, pick, pick.

There's just no pleasing some people :icon_roll :icon_wink

The problem with installing an add on to the forum, particularly one designed for an older version, is that it won't integrate fully with the system. I thought i'd install it anyway because it's better than nothing.

Several people, me included, have asked the developers for a similar function in the next version of the software, but that could take a long time because the version we're running now hasn't been officially released yet.

The problem with installing an add on to the forum, particularly one designed for an older version, is that it won't integrate fully with the system. I thought i'd install it anyway because it's better than nothing.

Several people, me included, have asked the developers for a similar function in the next version of the software, but that could take a long time because the version we're running now hasn't been officially released yet.

don't tell me you torrented it?......:081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670