IH:"The future's bright, the future's BLUE & WHITE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalmski

Classic soundbite that should eclipse the dour "Keep the faith", or "We're in it together!"

where did that one start? was it MA1 or Bassett???

or am i a tool and it was around years but only really came to my attention when we'd lost our best manager in years and things weren't quite going to plan????

Either way, i'm loving it....well until 5pm Sat that is!!

:icon_wink

Classic soundbite that should eclipse the dour "Keep the faith", or "We're in it together!"

or am i a tool and it was around years but only really came to my attention when we'd lost our best manager in years and things weren't quite going to plan????

You were calling for his head when we could not win a game for love nor money and sitting in the relegation zone. Now we are 20th and there is a ray of light at the end of the tunnel you come on here with a bit of enthusiasm.

Fickle bone head.

Shame on you.

Last edited:

CL and rob kelly i think that's when they came in

To be fair i've not called for anyones head of yet....

i agree that his media exposure sometimes becomes a little tiresome...especially when we are constantly getting stuffed. I have all along blamed some of the feckwit players we have employed over the last few years who couldn't even get into some sunday league sides.

i think whatever the outcome of this season IH should be in charge for the first game of 08/09.....we need to start playing as a team, and that takes time. Bristol dont have the resources we do, yet they have pulled it off this year, as have Plymouth, and much of that was down to IH.

So i say give him time, and if not i'll call for head off every one of the girlie blue army.....especially that one who sells the programmes at the front of the stand.......mmmmmm, sweeeeeeet! :055:

My home shirt has lots of white patches on it, and im pretty sure SWWG could confirm the shorts and socks do too...
His web cam says he's not at home. Call him when he appears;

LeicesterCityFC.gif

I have one slight problem with this. We are currently playing in all blue.

Maybe MM is going to renege on his two season commitment to the current kit....

I wouldn't mind one bit , it's f**ckin' shocking, worst kit since the all blue affair complete with subtle tiger stripe effect as last worn by City in the 'Silence of the Rams ' play-off final and that was a slightly better season for us....

Forget MM, MA2, Megson and any other reason you want to put forward I blame Topps Tiles, blue shorts and that girly tank top neckline on the current shirt for this season's struggles.

Ollie's right, the future's 'Blue and White'...:rolleyes:

Laminated calendar and lcfc bog roll on bedside table. Bit posh, FourKing, I like to splash it all over my tats....conditions the old chest wig.

My home shirt has lots of white patches on it, and im pretty sure SWWG could confirm the shorts and socks do too...

What on earth?!? Have you been using your shirt as a wank ag or something? And I don't even want to hear about what SWWG does with his socks.

Disgusting, pure sick.

Depraved. A 14 year old girl like myself shouldn't have to hear this kind of filth. Any teenage boys out there with a bit more morality should send me some naked pictures of themselves.

Depraved. A 14 year old girl like myself shouldn't have to hear this kind of filth. Any teenage boys out there with a bit more morality should send me some naked pictures of themselves.

Why why why would you like to be a 14 year old girl??? - I am starting to worry about you - but I am sure we can find a nice doctor that could perform the operation to get you on your way

And as to your post earlier I also hear that the future is orange

To get the support in I think we should get the Birchenall to wrestle a bear at half time - This seemed to work for Jakkie Moon in Semi Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669