Iheanacho's Performances

Micky

Has he just started to look like a £25 million player? I think he has looked good in the last few games, particularly his wonderful goal against Spurts. Also, I think his quality on the ball is better that I expected, particularly his weight of pass.

jb5000

Young player with bags of potential starts to deliver on talent once given a good run of games under a manager known for getting young players with bags of potential delivering on their potential. Just fancy that...

Miles Away

Young player with bags of potential starts to deliver on talent once given a good run of games under a manager known for getting young players with bags of potential delivering on their potential. Just fancy that...
Meanwhile results plummet.

homer

Well I fancy that the manager has had over six months to find a way to get a tune out of a clearly talented £25million player and, apart from the last couple of games of the season, has failed to do that so utterly and completely it is almost beyond belief

TommyK

Well I fancy that the manager has had over six months to find a way to get a tune out of a clearly talented £25million player and, apart from the last couple of games of the season, has failed to do that so utterly and completely it is almost beyond belief
Iheancho has had more than enough chances this season and looked good fleetingly. The manager could be to blame for that or it could be that Iheancho himself needs to take a look at himself.

Lako42

Has he just started to look like a £25 million player? I think he has looked good in the last few games, particularly his wonderful goal against Spurts. Also, I think his quality on the ball is better that I expected, particularly his weight of pass.
His weight of pass to Mahrez in the cup against Chelsea was sublime, Chelsea even won the game off the back of it.

Much work to be done

LES Fox

Iheancho has had more than enough chances this season and looked good fleetingly. The manager could be to blame for that or it could be that Iheancho himself needs to take a look at himself.
Careful what you say, no doubt an under performing player is all Puel's fault.

The Don

Look. He is a young player joining a new club. This can take a year or so to fit in to the team and become part of it. I have seen enough in the last few games to say he is good and will get better. He finishes well, creates better than most and wants to do well. We need to make sure he is there next year because he will become important

LCFC Twitter

1. A stunner from Lamine Kaba Sherif is the difference in Devon. We'll be back for the second half on LCFC TV 👊 https://t.co/COuWXOfSHb

2. "As sweet as you like!" 🍬 A simply brilliant goal from Lamine Kaba Sherif in Exeter! 👇 Watch the #lcfcu23s live 👇

3. WHAT. A. GOAL!!! 😳👏 Lamine Kaba Sherif volleys it in from 25 yards out! #lcfcu23s https://t.co/j71lOA09o4

4. "Leicester have had the two best chances of the game and they've both come from corner-kicks!" 💫 #lcfcu23s

5. Callum Wright's header is inches away from giving the #lcfcu23s the lead! 😱

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 27  65
Liverpool 26  65
Tottenham  26  60
Manchester Utd 26  51
Arsenal 26  50
Chelsea 26  50
Wolves 26  39
Watford 26  37
Everton 27  33
10 West Ham Utd 26  33