IK Sirius (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we winning yet?

Err... the game is tomorrow. Tomorrow Tuesday. Today is Monday. Today is Monday.

Crap.

Other clubs take their 'Player' thing a lot more seriously and give a lot more value for money. For example the Carlisle one has commentary of reserve and youth team games, as well as friendlies.

I'm sure there are decent press facilities available in Sweden, they just can't be bothered to use them.

Stringer said on the moan in that there will be commentary on RL tomorrow from 6.

Still disgusted that if I want to access the content I am already paying for through on LCFC World through the iPhone app, I have to pay again, and even then it doesn't offer commentary.

I asked last season if the commentary would be available on the iphone and they said no and had no plans to. I guess that it's because the commentary part of it uses flash.

I asked last season if the commentary would be available on the iphone and they said no and had no plans to. I guess that it's because the commentary part of it uses flash.

I have heard more recently that there are plans for a smartphone version that was due to be available this summer. I don't know how reliable the source is though, it was posted on another club's forum.

I have heard more recently that there are plans for a smartphone version that was due to be available this summer. I don't know how reliable the source is though, it was posted on another club's forum.

That would, honest to God, revolutionize my entire weekend.

Bocadillo, Blue Maniac & Stockholm Fox: Let me know how to reach you in Stockholm or where you're staying.

Obviously, we have to meet up at one point, as I'll be off to Sweden shortly.

They wouldn't need to use flash to stream the audio though - other apps manage it!

They wouldn't need to use flash to stream the audio though - other apps manage it!

I know. I find it difficult to believe that they are unable or unwilling to cater for a whole bunch of people wanting to use what is now, a commonplace device. I assume that they are in the laps of whichever company runs the LCFC World or whatever they call it these days.

It's an iphone, i'm surprised it has the capability to even call someone.

I think that there is now commentary of this game tonight on Radio Leicester.

Or did we already know that, and it's just not being streamed on Player? If that's the case, surely you'll be able to listen to it on RL through the BBC website instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669