I'm a Celebrity 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemma-atkinson.jpg

She's young enough to be your daughter Mk:icon_conf

Funnily enough, I've never seen her before either, nor that chef :102:

I've seen him,there was a series about him on the tele,it was quite interersting.She is no doubt some girl who flashes her tits about.

Oh I see now,I made a typing error.How clumsy of me.
I don't pick up on typos at all, but when they make the sentance mean something else surely that can be accepted.

Who's the geezer that moans about people taking themselves to seriously?, I know, its My Hypocrite of Hypocritsville.

Maybe that's why your CDs haven't got there because you gave me the wrong address.

I don't pick up on typos at all, but when they make the sentance mean something else surely that can be accepted.

Who's the geezer that moans about people taking themselves to seriously?, I know, its My Hypocrite of Hypocritsville.

Maybe that's why your CDs haven't got there because you gave me the wrong address.

I think you misunderstood the tone of my post and maybe I should have used Smilies.:102:

Be careful what you wish for, give her 20 years and she'll look like this:

rowan_atkinson.jpg

Haha funny you should post that. My original post was just going to say "Is anyone else going to watch it, purely to see Atkinson???". But then I thought some smart tit like Melton or Homer will post a pic of Rowan Atkinson, so I put 'Gemma' in front! :icon_lol:

But according to MG's link nobody out of Right Said Fred is in it
Malcolm mcClaren has pulled out now too...

sorry h, you'll just have to crack one off to Rodney Marsh, not for the first time i'm sure.....

Malcolm mcClaren has pulled out now too...

sorry h, you'll just have to crack one off to Rodney Marsh, not for the first time i'm sure.....

Never watched,doubt I ever will.Might have a quick look at Cerys Matthews though

But according to MG's link nobody out of Right Said Fred is in it

They'll be parachuted in after the first few days to **** with the dynamics again.

Worst idea IACGMOOH ever had when they started bringing others in after the first few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669