I'm Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

I know that the trend is to become forgetful as one grows older, however, I could have sworn I had a thread on here about the Chinese 2 year old that was run over. Strangely though, I can't seem to find it although, I'm sure it was only this afternoon when I last saw it :102:

There was. No idea where it's gone. Someone probably said something inappropriate to someone else, and then it all kicked off.

Maybe it was infiltrated by BG working under cover.

It has been announced that the child has died. If people want to see pictures of people being killed, I would suggest they should look somewhere other than TB.

For the record, I didn't delete the thread but I would fully support the action of whoever did.

It has been announced that the child has died. If people want to see pictures of people being killed, I would suggest they should look somewhere other than TB.

For the record, I didn't delete the thread but I would fully support the action of whoever did.

Well said. Poor little mite :(

Surely all that needed was the deletion of the post/link. There would be no harm in having a discussion on the disgrace that is China.

Surely all that needed was the deletion of the post/link. There would be no harm in having a discussion on the disgrace that is China.

You are free to start that thread if it can remain free of racism and stereotypical insults.

Last edited:

What, you mean how, in China, they censor what people are allowed to see on the Internet. Perish the thought that that would ever happen over here .. oh, wait a minute

What, you mean how, in China, they censor what people are allowed to see on the Internet. Perish the thought that that would ever happen over here .. oh, wait a minute

A child died... I don't get your post

Nobody is preventing you from watching it

A child died... I don't get your post

True, but it hardly needed the whole thread to be deleted, did it?! We have plenty of threads on here about recently deceased people or with mildly racist jokes, but the majority of this forum are intelligent enough to form their own opinion on matters.

All that was needed was the deletion of the video, and possibly a link to the BBC (which is suitably blurred) with a warning if deemed necessary.

You don't let your 2 year old out of your sight for 10 minutes.

I thought when I saw the thread title SJN was confused about his sexuality :icon_eek:

I'm very confused as to what is acceptable on here these days, we get racial remarks off the cuff in loads of threads, we have a thread that makes a game out of people who die, the lines are seriously blurred I'm afraid.

I'm very confused as to what is acceptable on here these days, we get racial remarks off the cuff in loads of threads, we have a thread that makes a game out of people who die, the lines are seriously blurred I'm afraid.

In fairness, it isn't very often that disputes arise. Considering the variety of different types on here we all get along surprisingly well most of the time :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00