I'm Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very confused as to what is acceptable on here these days, we get racial remarks off the cuff in loads of threads, we have a thread that makes a game out of people who die, the lines are seriously blurred I'm afraid.
Do you really not know the difference between a bit of tasteless humour and actual footage of a child being killed?

Do you really not know the difference between a bit of tasteless humour and actual footage of a child being killed?

That is not what the issue is BM, Why did the entire thread get deleted? Is it not possible to remove the offending video?

That is not what the issue is BM, Why did the entire thread get deleted? Is it not possible to remove the offending video?

I see your point, it was a valid discussion in its own right. Deletion seems heavy handed.

I don't know why the mod decided to delete the entire thread, but I would argue that there was a high probability that the thread would have descended into arguing whether or not or why the video had been deleted. Much like this one has.

I don't know why the mod decided to delete the entire thread, but I would argue that there was a high probability that the thread would have descended into arguing whether or not or why the video had been deleted. Much like this one has.

Possibly, but it still would have included a discussion on the issue at hand. If threads are deleted in advance because of the possible direction of the thread, we'd never have any threads.

For the record, I agree that the video needed deleting, or at least some sort of warning was put in place. And I think you do a decent job on here given some of the cnuts. But this was an over-reaction, and I expect the resignation of the mod in question...

is it now in the snuff thread?

with Gadaffi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00