I'm Taking My Daughter Out Of School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our kid tonight: "Do you support Leicester and Aston Villa, Dad?"

"No son, no I do not."

"I do" he replied "I support Leicester and Aston Villa."

Then he sang an Aston Villa song.

Damn you Mandaric! Damn you to hell!

melts, i don't suppose your daughter goes to sherard? i've seen the f****t 'coaches' on the field there as i walk up to school.

melts, i don't suppose your daughter goes to sherard? i've seen the f****t 'coaches' on the field there as i walk up to school.
No mate, it's not a school in town. I take it you're at Sarson or KE VII then?

yeah king edward, just doing my exams. ahh i see, they must be trying to entice kids all over leicestershire into the dark side...

yeah king edward, just doing my exams. ahh i see, they must be trying to entice kids all over leicestershire into the dark side...
It won't work, they're fighting against stonger powers.

Having said that, the fact that my kids come to watch City is probably a counter argument against them supporting the shite in blue.

my son has been ripping the piss out of me since stoke and is even taunting me about how MK will beat city 3 or 4 nil next season....

it's his birthday in a few weeks, see how funny the little fecker finds it when there is feck all for him to open....

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Me and my uncle once performed a exorcism in my brother's support of Liverpool. His posters destroyed, his Fowler shirt ripped...it was harsh in retrospective but totally the correct decision. Esp. when I consider some of the Liverpool fans I know and what plonkers they are. (Although in respect his mate follows um pretty much through and through)

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Me and my uncle once performed a exorcism in my brother's support of Liverpool. His posters destroyed, his Fowler shirt ripped...it was harsh in retrospective but totally the correct decision. Esp. when I consider some of the Liverpool fans I know and what plonkers they are. (Although in respect his mate follows um pretty much through and through)

Who does your brother support now then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670