In which Beaumont and her chums talk about her Take That habit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it serves you right for wearing flippy flops!:icon_razz

From all accounts, today has been a lot better organised and the queue sectioned off properly.

Every I know who was queuing today have got to the barrier so all is good.

am just uploading my pics now, unfortunately the flash didn't work on some:icon_sad: but still got some good 'uns!

Next tour you should do Cardiff as there is NO stress whatsoever queuing there!

Next tour you should do Cardiff as there is NO stress whatsoever queuing there!

I thought cardiff was very well organised in all respects eg the local radio giving out info all day about the extra buses and trains that had been laid on, where to park, the street closures and the efficient stewards. They just gave the impression that it was just something they did all the time, which they probably do.

I can't text you anyhoo, cos my phone is currently blasting out Progress/ED on repeat.

BTW, remember when we were walking back to the car and at the pub there was the Samsung tour banner on the railing? Sarah and Gail saw it monday so made sure they took some scissors with them last night and took it home!

Last edited:
I can't text you anyhoo, cos my phone is currently blasting out Progress/ED on repeat.

BTW, remember when we were walking back to the car and at the pub there was the Samsung tour banner on the railing? Sarah and Gail saw it monday so made sure they took some scissors with them last night and took it home!

:icon_lol: brilliant stuff.

I'll get mine first, then when I go with my wheelchair-bound friend on the last night I'll look for one for you cos I can hide it under her chair pmsl! Then again, she'll want one herself!

No, you must explain that I NEED it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670