Inflatable lilo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did wonder if the original post was fishing for that punchline

No, but that is proving far more successful than getting me any decent cheap availability!

What is complicated?

I think he's talking about attaching images; something which hasn't changed from the previous version.

I think he's talking about attaching images; something which hasn't changed from the previous version.

It must have changed at some point. You used to copy a URL and the piccy appeared, which I eventually found. Now you have attached images too, no idea how they work or how you know you have added them! Crazy stuff.

Time to give up on the complexities of modern technology methinks.

It must have changed at some point. You used to copy a URL and the piccy appeared, which I eventually found. Now you have attached images too, no idea how they work or how you know you have added them! Crazy stuff.

If you just want to use the url and don't want it to be an attachment, after you've clicked on the image icon, click on the 'from URL' tab and untick the 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' box.

You attached the images; I just displayed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00