Insulted by a greeting card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Mattock? Stan Collymore?

Last edited:
Well played.

Milan Mandarich.

Last edited:
it'd be an issue for complaint if our former players had not been such bellends and got themselves in the back of a wagon in recent times, its a fair but shit joke in my opinion

Len Glover.

Who will be brave/ rash enough to start a thread suggesting the best all-time Leicester team composed of players who have 'taken a ride in a police car'.

Recently there was that plonker Mattock the 3 others in Spain -Matt Elliott, Lilian Nalis, and James Scowcroft - who can forget those images in the National News. Then there has been quite a few over the years Peter Shilton, Tony Warner, Russell Hoult, Steve Claridge (I had to take a dump your honour:icon_bigg),Ben Thatcher, Rufus Brevitt, Danny Coyne, Alan Rogers, Franky Wortho, Bob Hazell, Junior Lewis (for impersonating a footballer) there was even a trialist from 2003 Alfred Kamara and dare I mention Denis W*s* :098: and who could forget kerb crawler himself David Pleat, even Milan himself has been in for questioning

Last edited:
What about managers? With the list we've got so far it looks like we could put out a side with at least 5 subs and a chairman... but who would manage them?

Recently there was that plonker Mattock the 3 others in Spain -Matt Elliott, Lilian Nalis, and James Scowcroft - who can forget those images in the National News. Then there has been quite a few over the years Peter Shilton, Tony Warner, Russell Hoult, Steve Claridge (I had to take a dump your honour:icon_bigg),Ben Thatcher, Rufus Brevitt, Danny Coyne, Alan Rogers, Franky Wortho, Bob Hazell, Junior Lewis (for impersonating a footballer) there was even a trialist from 2003 Alfred Kamara and dare I mention Denis W*s* :098: and who could forget kerb crawler himself David Pleat, even Milan himself has been in for questioning

And O'Neill-era trialist Olivier Suray.

Link: Foxes take Suray on Trial

Last edited:
What about managers? With the list we've got so far it looks like we could put out a side with at least 5 subs and a chairman... but who would manage them?

David Pleat had a bit of a run in with the law about curb crawling, I believe.

So is there anyone in our teams, past and present, who has not 'had their collar felt'?

Apart from Angel Gary Lineker and Sir Les Ferdinand (or was Les the one that trashed the Blue Peter garden?)

as far as I'm concerned, Gary Lineker is the only angel, never got a card, bless him....

in fact, I only go to the Linekers stall on the market for me fruit and veg, He's an institution, or so my mother says. they should put up a statue of him

Last edited:
If we could extend the scope to those who have been to the bankruptcy court or similar, we could probably put together a squad that would challenge for the premiership title......although some of them would be limited in their powers now by age/ death.

sir gary of lineker was no angel

I think that this thread has helped us come to the conclusion that Leicester's playing staff and management are scum of the highest order and Graz should have accepted the hilarious greetings card joke as a very probable situation.

I think that this thread has helped us come to the conclusion that Leicester's playing staff and management are scum of the highest order and Graz should have accepted the hilarious greetings card joke as a very probable situation.

load of 'bo:018::018:ocks!!!!!! we love u Leicester we do...:038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670