Interesting Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

trip

long time reader, lazy poster.

Over the past couple of weeks new topics have been few and far between, so i'm here to inject some much needed jazz.
I've got to say i love reading these forums reagrdless of the topic. it's a nice way to spend the first hour of my working day. Anywho...

There's one way we really can spice things up around here, we need MARLON. I know he's a DIRTY tree but he's very good value. Plus i love it when someone leaves a post that is so open to some barracking (like this one).
i've been a city support as far back as memory serves. and we have been through much worse times than this and things always seem to work themself out. Better or worse

I'm begining to ramble a bit now and completley lost my train of thought, i just wanted to announce myslef on the scene.

Best Regards
Trip
P.S. is my grammer good enough for you folks?

Welcome trip!!!!

Of all the things you could have said on your very first post, WE need a TREE to spice things up is probably the worst.

You could've joined the endless call for Adams to be hung from the flagpoles for his lack of ability, or the Scowcroft slagging bandwagon, but NO! You stoop even lower by suggesting that we cannot entertain ourselves without input from a relegation-loving red tree-boy.

I would suggest that your next post needs to be a damn fine one in order to redeem yourself, otherwise my advice would be to just carry on being a forum reader ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

NB: I do know what'ya mean though Bud :wink:

i was going for shock value Rich. i just think that everyone argues over the same stuff all the while, it doesn't take a genius to work out that MA is going about this arse about face or that Nathan Blake isn't worhy of a christian burial.

trip said:
i was going for shock value Rich. i just think that everyone argues over the same stuff all the while, it doesn't take a genius to work out that MA is going about this arse about face or that Nathan Blake isn't worhy of a christian burial.

He gets buried every game trip. That's his major problem. :wink:

trip said:
long time reader, lazy poster.

Over the past couple of weeks new topics have been few and far between, so i'm here to inject some much needed jazz.
I've got to say i love reading these forums reagrdless of the topic. it's a nice way to spend the first hour of my working day. Anywho...

There's one way we really can spice things up around here, we need MARLON. I know he's a DIRTY tree but he's very good value. Plus i love it when someone leaves a post that is so open to some barracking (like this one).
i've been a city support as far back as memory serves. and we have been through much worse times than this and things always seem to work themself out. Better or worse

I'm begining to ramble a bit now and completley lost my train of thought, i just wanted to announce myslef on the scene.

Best Regards
Trip
P.S. is my grammer good enough for you folks?

Trip, your grammar (not grammer) is fine although I have a bit of a problem with you being a Leicester City bra, but each to there own I suppose. :lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566