Internationals Easter 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinky did ok under the circumstances, once he started getting the ball, trouble is it seemed that every time he tried to play balls forward his pass was just played backwards again! Not his best position but held his own and looked comfortable in the shirt. Didn't seem to get the credit from Hoodle for his positioning and defensive work during the game, but got his MOTM vote?

Vards goal... that's how you do it Deli, you put it in the net... not in the ****in' stand! I hope someone counted how many runs Vardy started and didn't get a pass because the ball went backwards, sidewards and up Roy's twitching arse! Vardy is gaining in confidence, probably help if he got a few more through passes, but he's worked his little socks off. Sturridge who?

Too many of the 'has-beens' holding the 'new order' back, sentimentality and miss-placed loyalty should not be the foundation of the England team... again! Tonight was a great indication of what to expect when England revert to type... can you imagine this lot... with the addition of Rooney!!! If Roy hasn't got the brains or the balls to go for it then he should be given the Villa job.

Great finish from Kante as well. A good all round internationals from the Foxes boys on duty

I'm just glad Leicester don't play like England... and I'm sad that England don't play like Leicester.

Right... next game Sunday, Prem, 3 points

Rooney a smug little **** in the ITV studio.A face that said "I don't give a shite.I'm back in whatever happens even if I'm ****ing crap"

Sturridge goes (& gets injured in training between the 1st & 2nd games) Welbeck goes because...well because Arsenal.

Henderson goes despite being wank all season to the extent that Klopp will get rid in the Summer.

England are on Miami Beach before Wimbledon starts & I can **** this bollocks off & start thinking about the Champions League.

Drinky did ok under the circumstances, once he started getting the ball,

The first half was embarrassing as the ****ing prima-donnas around him didn't seem to want to pass to DD. At half time the wankers must have been told as the second half DD was used far more.

Well, firstly it was a mind-numbingly dull match. Terrible pissy passy bollocks from England with no purpose or direction for most of the game. If we play like that in the summer, we'll be our usual embarrassment.

Personally, I don't mind Lallana as a player. Rogers ruined him at Liverpool but Klopp is clearly building his confidence again and he may yet turn out to be the player he promised to be at Southampton.

Drinkwater did as much as can be expected. He was played too deep and he got the ball a lot because he was always the spare man when England were in possession. His passing stats are exactly the sort of stat that makes players look better than they are.

Vardy was also misused once again. He spent most of the match standing around looking as bored as the rest of us whilst our midfield pissed about with the ball. He took his goal well though and is surely now on the plane.

Overall, what a stupidly timed series of friendlies that have been painful watching as we wince every time one of our players makes a challenge. Too many of them (14 I believe) have been scattered around the world playing unimportant matches.

Come home lads. The real football starts on Sunday.

Harry Panayiotou scored for St. Kitts and Nevis against Aruba taking his total to 5 international goals, hilariously breaking Ernie Hine's 85 year old club record of being the greatest international goalscorer in Leicester's entire history.
Scored again against Antigua and Barbuda, intent on smashing the record.

Jamaica lost 3-0 to Costa Rica.

****, I'm in the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673